View Single Post
Old 05-18-2020, 03:45 PM
SouthernSweetieTX
Master Fan

Today is the 3rd anniversary of Lee's death. The kids each picked their favorite food they ate with him and we've had pancakes on a stick for breakfast and we're having French bread pizza for dinner. Thank goodness, we don't eat either of those regularly. We're watching terminator in a few minutes. It was one of Lee's favorites.

Charley went to the vet and has charmed her already. She is perfect, of course, and the princess was quite happy to be home. Sweet thing, probably didn't know if she was being moved again or not. We couldn't go into the vet with her. She wasn't mad at us for too long.

My parents are now coming on Wednesday, instead of tomorrow. We may never see them at this rate.

OM needs to be doing something. She can't be still very long. She spent most of Saturday in her room either reading or watching movies with baby minion. She's about to go crazy. Power tools have been ordered. They just aren't shipping quickly. We still have no word on whether or not she can attend her friends' graduation. I don't want to leave Charley baby. I'm so bad. The cat has ruined me in less than a month.

We watched Little Fires Everywhere. Reese is sooo good! So was Kerry. WOW! Totally worth the watch. We want to get the book now to compare.