View Single Post
Old 05-17-2020, 10:53 AM
SouthernSweetieTX
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaisyGirl14 (View Post)
I found out yesterday that a good friend of mine died - he was a recovering alcoholic, been through two stints in rehab and had been dry for about a year. He had just seemed to really come out of his struggle but all this s**t happened and he couldn't get through it ... I feel horrible. A lot of people complain about this pandemic and how others react to it - whether its the protests and those that don't adhere to the restrictions or its the ones who take the restrictions too far - its a lot of noise to process. I think when this is all said and done, we'll look back and notice just how many people quietly suffered and died and it wasn't from this virus.

Sorry to be a downer this morning ... just so horribly sad. Spending some time with friends today, I think I really need some fresh air and some good company ...

Stay safe everyone ... remember to pay attention for the loved ones that go quiet ... it might mean more than you think.
Oh I am so terribly sad for you! It is a lot of noise to process, and many will die, not from this virus. Beautifully said. Sending you hugs, thoughts, and prayers, and for his family as well. I am so so sorry.

Last edited by SouthernSweetieTX; 05-19-2020 at 11:41 PM