View Single Post
Old 05-16-2020, 08:14 PM
worthyoflove
Elite Fan

The great laptop nightmare is over! Glad to hear.

It was warm and humid here yesterday, to the point I wanted to turn on the AC and I had some trouble sleeping last night because I was warm. But it's only at about 72 in the house. I keep my AC at about 73 or 72 usually, but my heat in the winter is usually between 65-67 during the day and down to 62 at night. I like to be cold when sleeping.

I wish I had ceiling fans in my house, older houses in the midwest, that's just not really a thing. Another odd thing about my house is that none of the bedrooms have overhead lighting, it's kind of irritating. It's on my list of things that need to be upgraded.

I have now come to realize exactly why contractors take twice as long as you think it should take to finish projects, because they have to be so damn tired. We're putting in like 8 to 9 hour days doing these renovations and I'm exhausted. Spent all day painting a ceiling, doing trim (three times) and then taking wallpaper down in a bathroom. Floors are supposed to go in early next week, we'd like to have all the painting done by then, but I don't know if that's gonna happen.