View Single Post
Old 05-15-2020, 07:22 PM
SouthernSweetieTX
Master Fan

Kiki, that's exciting for your dad!

A, sorry your sinuses are taking a remodeling hit.

Emma, so good to hear from you!

Y'all! My laptop is fixed!! OM and I did it all ourselves and it feels so good! I didn't have to rebuy windows (140.00) OR buy a reboot flash drive from my computer manufacturer (50.00), or pay someone to do it all for me (200.00)! I upgraded to an SSD instead of a hard drive. Night and day difference. The SSD was on sale for 109 (usually 189) and it's 1 TB! My computer is now lightning fast! Oh, happy day!!!

Daddy is smoking tomorrow (if it doesn't rain) and they will bring us ribs and chicken when they come next week. Supposedly on Tuesday now. We looked up Franklin's BBQ here in Austin. It's the place that you stand in line at 8 and hope at 11 you get some, and it's sold out by 11:15. Anyway... they are doing curbside and taking orders now. Their meat is 25.00 a pound, a minimum of 3 pounds per order. That's insane! I've always wanted to try it, but I didn't want to stand in line. I will NOT pay that for BBQ. It can't be THAT good!