View Single Post
Old 05-15-2020, 04:22 PM
ThirtyThree
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)
Happy Mother's Day, Kayla and Emma, and all the other moms out there.
Thank you for thinking of me, although it wasn't Mother's Day here. We celebrate it in March. I think it's always the third Sunday before Easter.

Well, hello everyone. I think I mentioned this already, but I got a new phone a couple of weeks ago and it meant I forgot my passwords for a lot of websites I use. I never had to remember them as I would just get logged in automatically on my old phone. Anyway, I managed to forget it on three separate occasions for this forum!!! So I haven't been able to post for ages.

I hope you're all OK. We're still pretty much locked down here. Although with VE day last Friday and lots of people having parties, the infection rate is starting to rise here again. Some people are literally not bothered.

To think we have the second highest death rate in the world, when we're such a tiny country, is completely terrifying to me. The kids are fighting a lot and I'm not coping well really, but at least we're all safe.

It's Elsie's birthday on Wednesday and I feel really bad that we can't really do anything.

Sorry, I tried to catch up on the posts but there were too many!

Sending lots of love to all of you. Stay safe x