View Single Post
Old 05-12-2020, 01:47 PM
zannej
Part-Time Fan

Some other thoughts: Was most of the DEO building an illusion? There was not nearly enough rubble for a building of that size to have collapsed. I've seen houses that left more rubble than that.

Do DEO agents have emergency teleporters? They got out very fast. Like, Brainy said evacuate, a few people ran, and they were all gone. Did the prisoners get evacuated? Did they get crushed? Did anyone get killed or hurt? I can't remember if they said.

I'm a bit confused about who the woman is that J'onn was kissing. Was she someone from an earlier season? I like her, but don't know her backstory.

I liked the Kelly was being useful, but did they forget that Nia is a journalist as well? They rarely show her at work. I don't know if its just the writers being inconsistent or if Nia is being a hypocrite (or just lacking self-awareness) but her spiel about vowing to support him "no matter what" is absolutely untrue. She dropped the support as soon as he said he couldn't be with her anymore & she was rude to him after that. Sure she was hurt, but her behavior afterward was the opposite of being supportive.

I wonder how Ramakan knew that Brainy was Coluan (unless Lex told Gemma who then told him).

I hope the DEO relocates because I like the agent characters. I want to see Brainy interacting with them. I imagine he'll probably resign because he feels he failed them, but I liked him as the leader & wanted to see him actually leading more.

I wonder if Lena will tell Kara that Brainy is working with Lex.

I'm also wondering when William will go away. LOL.
zannej is offline   Reply With Quote