View Single Post
Old 05-08-2020, 07:54 PM
April7739
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, I told her to stop watching him. Hopefully she does.

I took part in a survey of my congressional district--all about the government's response to the virus, suggestions moving forward--and got the results today. Not pleased. About half the people surveyed felt the government has handled this poorly. Only HALF. I think something like 17% of the people surveyed actually said the government has handled it well. And there were some comments from people who took the survey, such as "Give me back my God-given freedoms!" and "I need a haircut and a meal from my favorite steakhouse." I mean . . . it wasn't all bad, though. Living in a very Republican area, I'm glad that the results weren't quite as extreme as I thought they would be.

I'm really struggling a bit lately. Between the real-world stress and fandom stress, I just feel it taking a toll. And I feel like it's so silly to even be stressed out by fandom stuff with all this other stuff going on, but I am. Today, I just had to get offline and basically sleep all afternoon, just to try to feel better.
ICON