View Single Post
Old 05-31-2006, 07:59 PM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D
Aww, thanks Michelle, and I meant every word of it. You do a great job here, and I appreciate everything that you do for this message board and for Fan Forum, and I also appreciate your friendship.
Awww. thank you so much, Jerry. I can't tell you how much I enjoy being a moderator on this board. It has been nothing but pure pleasure. I look forward to doing this daily, it never gets old and tiring, it's one of the positive things in my life that I cherish. And I certainly appreciate your friendship as well.

Quote:
I think the best thing about Fan Forum is the people you get to know, and you're definitely one of the nicest people that I've had the pleasure and honor to get to know here.
Awww, right back at you, Jerry. You are so incredibly kind and sweet. I am so proud that I was able to get to know you as well. See, the Dawson's Creek experience did have some positives after all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB7becks82
Michelle I agree with everything Jerry said about you making the Everwood board the best at FF. At all other boards I go to I am constantly irritated at the mods for never posting or discussing the show they moderate and when they do finally post its just to give people who are having an honest discussion a hard time for something so insignificant. Most just try to control the posts and dont care enough about the show IMO. But not you, no one could love Everwood as much as you, Im positive. Its been such a pleasure interacting you and reading your great posts. If it werent for you I probably wouldnt have posted nearly as much as I do.
Awww, man, and now I'm crying again. Thank you so much for the kind words, Angela. I hope you know how amazing it has been since getting to know you. You have actually changed my life in more ways than you'll ever know. How magical it has been since you first started posting here... We just clicked instantly and the minute we started talking one on one, it was as if it seemed like we have talked our entire lives. That's exactly how it feels. Like I have known you forever. Sounds lame, cheesy, ridiculous, but it's so true.

Quote:
I am really thinking of not turning on the CW if Everwood really is gone for good. And yours and Jerry's recent posts have motivated me more. It really was a ridiculous and blatant injustice by the CW. It sucks I havent found anything else to watch, I guess just Everwood and GG reruns on ABC family as of now.
Awww yeah, but we talked about this.. You do love GG and if your only option is to tune in to that miserable network for one hour, then that's what you have to do. You can loathe them but "use" them at the same time if that makes any sense. It's not like you just started watching GG or anything. You are invested and it would be terrible if you didn't finish the series out or waited for a long while.. Of course, I admire you for even thinking about boycotting though. So awesome of you. It proves how much passion and love you have for Everwood. No matter what you decide, it will be the right choice.

Quote:
The only reason I didnt post any thoughts on the latest episode is because everyone so wonderfully stated my exact thoughts of the episode and I felt no need to be repetitive. Great posts.
Yeah. But for the record, your posts are absolutely magnficent so whenever you post, my eyes instantly wander straight to it to eagerly find out what you have to say. You can write two sentences and I will devour it. That's how much I care about what you have to say.