View Single Post
Old 05-08-2020, 09:13 AM
rishik5
Obsessed Fan

Speaking of character departures. I was thinking how the dynamic would've changed if writers kept Donna's sister in the show. Or even both of her sisters for that matter. We've seen the youngest one, we've heard of the oldest one. I mean it's a whole new story: had they stayed, Donna would've had some other family to rely on (or to get crazy because of their actions, it really depends ) and those characters would add so much to the storylines. Writers could've made Valerie an old friend of Laurie, for example. A girl with completely different personality who would never approve of Laurie's lifestyle but somehow still would care for her and be there for her when she needed some support.
And considering Tina's age, writers could've come up with some rivalry between her and Jackie in school, maybe?
So i wonder what's your take on this? What kind of personalities you think Valerie and Tina would've/should've had? What good and interesting storylines for them you can imagine?