View Single Post
Old 05-02-2020, 02:56 AM
Lauren Helen Graham
Fan Forum Star

I know that somebody sooo freaked out because of the episode Especially the last few minutes, right Miranda?

I really enjoyed the episode a lot, although it turned out to be completely different than I thought.

It was Ressler who really shot his father's murderer... I thought it was the other way around. Especially the different to who Ressler was back then and who his brother Robbie was... I can't believe it was the other way around back then. I felt super sorry for Robbie and although it was hard between these two at first, I enjoyed that the dynamic shifted and that they both seemed to understand each other and held on to each other in the end. I love that so much.

Liz doing something like that for Ressler... Wow. I really am wondering if she stewmakered that dead body again What do you guys think?

The last moment, yeah, it was surprising. Do you guys think that Ressler is okay with what she did for him and Robbie?