View Single Post
Old 04-26-2020, 09:59 AM
Summer Falls
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinebrighterxx (View Post)
Rose has problems with life . I don't know that she was ever close to Alyssa or Holly, but what she said in her book doesn't necessarily track with me since we know Alyssa & Holly still seem close so I don't know. I think Rose just struggles in life, understandably given what she's been through, but that could possibly cause issues in her personal life & with connecting with people. The impression I get is that Rose loves her fans from the show, but that's about it.

Is Shannon fine with Alyssa now? I feel like I've read that they've made up now, but don't know that I've seen them interact
i agree Rose ( has been through a lot not going to diss her on that she was push to the side ) but i dont agree with her way of doing things i find her really really angry person i tried reading her book read a few lines and im like nope to much hate and anger it doesn't help her point of view and i dont feel it is a good message to send out.

At the moment i think Rose is ok with Holly and she likes Shannon .
Alyssa is ok with shannon and holly now not Rose cause of Rose
holly and shannon not sure they had little falling out to and they were besties . Rose and holly i think are ok .

One thing i loved all ladies joined in support of Shannon with her recent cancer coming back.

its a shame i would love them all to do it one more time