View Single Post
Old 04-01-2004, 07:54 AM
Bgirloth1
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~DropsofJupiter~:
<STRONG>

It is so sad the thrill I get just at the thought of these two fictional characters going at it like crazy. But I can't imagine that they won't be just nuts about sex once they start having it. They act like they've been waiting their whole lives for each kiss that they share, lol. With every kiss it's like "Finally, I get to kiss you again, I've been waiting forever." And that scenerio repeats over and over again. Which is really amazing because it's like it never gets old. So I'm guessing that once they get going they'll just be crazy sex fiends. And no doubt Lucas will make some snarky comment about how he never sees Haley because she is always in bed with Nathan. But I wouldn't even care. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>

Mal I think they are going to be insatiable! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Morning Earlybirds! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Tammy/Elizabeth Silly grin is firmly in place! (Plus, my supervisor is apparently out of the office until April 12 & by that time I might have a new supervisor! Woohoo!) [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Nathan and Peyton Relationship I think there was no actual joy in the relationship. Plenty of physical attachment but no soul connection. I do think that they did build enough of a bond for a friendship between the two to work. I still maintain that until NH reach a deep level of physical intimacy - Haley would be somewhat threatened by a friendship between Peyton and Nathan. She may not necessarily voice it but I think it will be apparent just under the surface... [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Mal/Julie/Whitney/Susan You all were rockin' in here last night! Great points! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]