View Single Post
Old 04-24-2020, 02:49 AM
Big Head want Dolly
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
YouTube views always freeze when a video is getting a lot of traffic so always take it as a good sign!

I think they just like to make sure they're legit these days.
I'm in high spirits, so I took it as a positive thing as well It's just that we try to keep the views on Mamamoo's channel and stuff like that makes it a bit harder, but at the end of the day I'm just happy that a lot of people are interested

Definitely
Quote:
I’ve since watched the MV (repeatedly and I love it.

Quote:
I really enjoyed both the video and the song! You go, Miss Solar

Funniest and dumbest responses to the song/MV yet: It's bad because Solar doesn't sing high notes and didn't rap. It's not charting well on Melon so it's a bad song unlike Twit. It's actually Hwasa/Wheein/Byul singing and she's just taking the credit. They expected high art and she didn't deliver exactly what the commenter had in mind so it's bad and you shouldn't watch it. She's part of Illuminati and you shouldn't support her...

MusicBank performance:
Spoiler:

The Mcountdown stage vid had a small glitch in it and they took it down and re-uploaded it only 16 hours later when it already had over 900k views I heard they did the same with (G)idle last week...

ETA: And another performance video - the camera here is more steady than in the other one:

T.

Last edited by Big Head want Dolly; 04-24-2020 at 05:36 AM