View Single Post
Old 04-23-2020, 12:09 PM
Popcorn71
Part-Time Fan

For starters, there are WAY too many ppl on this show! I could not care any less about Sue, so she was eating up MAJOR screentime, & I wished that they got rid of Nash, Cecile, Allegra & Kamilla. Speaking of which, did Cisco seem to forget that he has a girlfriend when Sue was flirting w/him? (Don't worry Cisco, I'd like to forget you have a girlfriend, too!) And to be quite honest, I hope that Ragdoll is officially retired now (since he has "nothing to live for"). Before he gave me the creeps; now I'm just TIRED of him.

Other than that, the ep was interesting. Joe is sick of the Black Hole organization (so am I, tbh!) & wasn't scared in the least, until Cecile & Jenna were threatened. (Speaking of which, shouldn't Cecile & Jenna both go into Witness Protection, not just Joe?)

I kinda knew that Singh was up to something, but I had no idea he was a mirror clone! That was a very fascinating reveal! Is he still alive, since he's not in the MirrorVerse w/Iris? (Don't care where Kamilla is.)

MirrorIris needs to go!! I've never liked her, anyway, & the way she just skewered Barry was unforgiveable! The pain & anguish on his face...kudos to Grant. Next week is gonna be something else...