Thread: Quidditch
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2006, 12:51 AM
SweetP
Master Fan

Yeah! You guys rock!! I'll add all of you. Quidditch was SOO much fun back in the day and I don't expect it to be any less so this time around Hopefully we get some more interest

Quote:
Originally Posted by 86amanda86
I'll be the gryffinpuff keeper!
Sorry Amanda, I'm taking the role as gryffinpuff keeper. Would you like to play either a beater or a chaser?

Quote:
Originally Posted by **Benji's Trucka Hat**
i will be the seeker
Sure. Which team would you like to play for? Just so you know the amount of dedication the role of seeker takes (though it is fun) I would like to give you fair warning. The snitch can be posted on the first page of any board (on the list) on any page of any thread. For example, it can be placed on the first page of the Sophia Bush board on the twelfth page of the Brooke Davis thread. Or the first page of the Dawson's Creek board on the fifth page of the Joey/Pacey Thread. In the old days it could be placed on any board, but as FF has significantly expanded, I think I will limit it to certain sections like Female Celebrity Boards Only (may have to be voted on later). Anyway, once 48 hours has passed since the game began, team mates will be able to help you and the list will be shortened. Once 3 days has passed the list will shorten again, etc. It is very time consuming, but can also be very fun racing against the other person/people to find it

When we get started (which hopefully will be soon) I will ask the mods if one (or both) would like to play the role of Madam Hooch, in other words, an impartial bystander who will have the final decision to the correctness of the answer and what not. Though if anyone wishes not to play and wants to fulfill this role, by all means PM me.

The cold never bothered me anyway.
Mandy

Last edited by SweetP; 05-31-2006 at 01:03 AM
SweetP is offline   Reply With Quote