View Single Post
Old 04-09-2020, 02:34 PM
sand_castle
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JournalingJedi (View Post)
Sandcastle, Any chance there might be more installments for the royal child??? Love that story!!
Oh wow! I wasn't sure if anyone was still waiting for that. I have the next chapter half written out and an outline to the end. Just need to find time to write and finish. But with COVID 19 making free off zoom alone time super scarce, it's not looking promising. It is in my to do list, promise.

A super short preview scene:

His arms encircle her. He’s strong and handsome and can hold her so intensely. She opens her eyes and caresses his curls as she tries to get lost in him. His eyes are filled with admiration and desire. He’s the one. The one that wants her. The one she belongs with.

“My Princess. My Vilandra,” he whispers.

Vilandra? She feels like her body jerks and becomes aware and the arms she had surrounding him abruptly stiffen. His eyes… green… arrogant… possessive. His touch is suddenly startling… unwanted. She needs… to be free. Set me free. Help me. Set me free.

“Isabel? Isabel!”

“You are Vilandra, my love,” he whispers in her ear and caresses her back. “You were mine then and you will always be mine.”

“It’s not real!” she hears.

“Michael? My mate is Michael.”

“No, my princess. You are mine and I am yours,” he says sweetly but she doesn't want to hear it.

“Michael!”

“Get off her!”

Suddenly, a ball of fire surrounds them.

“Michael!”

“Isabel!”

They sit up and quickly embrace. Tears pour down her face and he holds her and kisses her cheek. “You’re home. It was just a dream.”