View Single Post
Old 04-02-2020, 10:32 AM
yulan
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
It was the aftermath of Dylan finding out about Brandon and Kelly's romance in 5x02. He threatened Brandon then went on a drinking binge that night and picked up a prostitute, taunting Kelly. Then he went over to their apartment to apologize but Donna acted like it was no big deal and begged him to come back to College... He pretended he would, but he played pool at a club instead.
Right, thanks. I forgot about it.

Quote:
I hated that scene between Val and Kelly. Reiterating the same old Dylan BS just because he was in a coma, it felt totally forced both as a love complication and as an excuse for the two girls to calmly bond over something.
Why an excuse? For me a care for Dylan was a nice reason for them to bond - albeit in a very fragile way. To discover each other's vulnerability. I know it was a sign of Brandon/Kelly/Dylan/Val square or double triangle, but it did not have to be. To me it made a lot of sense that both girls would care about Dylan. Kelly was involved with him for about 2 years (I don't mean a formal relationship, but their romantic connection), he was a part of the gang for years, to me it was ok she would always have some soft spot for him. IDK.

Now, this was so ridiculous. Swipe for all parts:

Brenda stands alone. Because she can.
Icon by oth. fan