View Single Post
Old 04-02-2020, 10:29 AM
***BLONDIE***
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by quin0611 (View Post)
I agree it's no point in fighting over a ship.
Agreed. Now I will debate all day in a fun way. You wanna hit me with facts about your couple, I'll friendly debate and come back with facts about mine, but if it turns ugly, insults starts being hurled or snark is even detected, I'm out. I might have done that during Dawson's Creek days, but like I said, every one of my ships after P/J, I chose to exit fights. No energy for that.

I also never got rubbing it in people's face, if your ship won. Even during the DC days, when Joey finally admitted it was Pacey she knew she was meant to be with it, of course I was happy and celebrated it, but I didn't feel need to rub salt in the wounds of DJ fans, because I know how I would have felt if the shoe was on the other foot. TBH, as a PJ shipper, knowing Kevin Willamson was coming back, I was scared, considering he built the show around DJ. Did I think and believe PJ were meant to be and that she should pick Pacey to spend the rest of her life with? Absolutely. Was I scared with KW on board it might go the other way and prepared myself for the worst? Absolutely. So I was not about to rub salt in wounds.

Honestly I couldn't take the pressure so much, that I spoiled myself right before the end and read people's comments who had seen the ep. That is how nervous I was. LMAO
"pacey I love you, you know that and it's very real." ~ Joey to Pacey 6x24 (dawson's creek)
***BLONDIE*** is offline   Reply With Quote