View Single Post
Old 04-01-2020, 09:59 PM
***BLONDIE***
Elite Fan

I'm surprised we all made it through the Dawson and Joey vs Pacey and Joey war days, myself included. I can't even image if we had twitter back then. Message boards were bad enough. They even shut down the official message board on the official site because of the all the fights. I remember being right in the middle of it too. I also remember the outrage when Katie picked Pacey buying Joey the wall, as her favorite moment. Wheeeeew weeee Dawson and Joey fans were mad. In all honesty, if she had picked a DJ moment, Pacey and Joey shippers would have been just as ticked off. I can say without a doubt it was the biggest shipper war I was involved in. By the time Seth and Summer and Cappie and Casey and Wade and Zoe came around, most of us had grown up by then. I know I did. I still would go down with my ships, but I was over the fighting.
"pacey I love you, you know that and it's very real." ~ Joey to Pacey 6x24 (dawson's creek)
***BLONDIE*** is offline   Reply With Quote