View Single Post
Old 02-24-2004, 10:19 PM
Whitney
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by veracity:
<STRONG>

I think you've hit on something Whitney. That line about Haley not changing was very interesting and maybe revealing. Total speculation on my part, but I surely hope Nathan is with Haley just b/c she is "stable" and won't screw with him. Sure, that's a part of it but I hope that's not all of it. The lack of normal teenage passion btwn the two of them is getting a little odd.

[ 02-24-2004: Message edited veracity ]</STRONG>
I don't think there is a lack of passion, but more of a lack of time? I think there is just way too much going on, the emotional stuff is overtaking them. Nathan's life is literally falling apart, I don't think he's thinking about normal teenage stuff. I think he's thinking about her just being there, he said himself he doesn't know what he would do without her.

Bekah, said this, and I want to bring it. Maybe Nathan isn't pushing anything physical with Haley(Sex) because thats when things went sour for PN, and he's scared to lose her. I think Nathan is terrified of change right now, he has no control over anything. So he wants Haley to just stay the same, he wants their relationship to stay solid. I think when the sex issue comes back up, we'll get more making out.

Whitney