View Single Post
Old 02-24-2004, 10:15 PM
AtTheTopOfMyLungs
Dedicated Fan

*swoon*

It's about all i can say.

Even though there wasn't a lot of H/N scenes, the ones we did have were worth every second. Whatever @$$holish mistakes Nathan ever made recently have all been redeemed in my POV. Lol. I've been sitting here grinning like an idiot (after bawling a bit...i'm so freakin' emotional!) after watching it twice. *ahem*

I don't think that it's too outta character for Haley to be singing. Nevermind the fact that i LOVE that song and BJL did an AMAZING job singing it (2 times in a row i have 2 congratulate the WB for their music selection!!) but just the way it came about - him saying that it would make him feel better, and her complying. I just was a big puddle of luuuuuv!!!

My friend and I are campaigning for Nathans. We want one. Just his lines, what he does for those he loves..I mean, this whole divorce thing is going to go CRAZY! and like i said before in one of my posts in the last thread - he's going to go to Haley for support, which is *exactly* what he did!! yaaay!

And finally - they kiiiiiiiiiiissed! don't care that it was for 4.5 seconds (estimation..lol) but it was a kiss! they hugged at the beginning, and i kinda yelled at the screen...but then they redeemed themselves moments later. heeheehee

Oaky - i'm going to shut up now, go listen to the song, and go to bed with a grin on my face. I really am not concentrating on the other stuff right now, (it'll sink in during viewing numero trois) so i'm just thinkin' about the last bit. Too adorable!!

Next week is going to rock as well ~ can't wait for things to heat up even more! can it please get a tiny bit better?!
Niiiiight!

Jenna [img]smilies/angel.gif[/img]

H.S. + N.S

"When nobody understands, you come and hold my hand.."