View Single Post
Old 02-24-2004, 10:04 PM
miracole81
New Fan

Nathan and Haley: Can the girl sing? Heck yeah! Loved that. Loved all of the Nathan and Haley. They are so there with eachother. They're sweet but not annoyingly cute and they have their issues but their not over dramatic. Did I meantion that I love them. There was far too little of them but I'll let that go for now.

Payton:Ugh.

Lucas : Double ugh.

Brooke:"He was my everything blah blah blah" Yeah Doubtful. However I did like silent rage Brooke much better then "Hi boyfriend" Brooke. Make it work for ya...

Keith:So you're broke and you almost killed your nephew. That's okay becuase 1) It was Luke you almost killed and 2)you kinda, sorta, almost but not really told Karen where to get off...

Karen:Liked you with Brooke. So how much did those Mommy and Me Self-righteous classes cost...

Deb: I'm glad they finally pointed out that she may be as big of a loon as Dan. "Hey person whom I've ignored for 16 years let me run your business because I invited you to a party so we're like bestest friends now." "Hey son whom I've ignored for 16 years you love me most of all right." Yeah, loon.

Dan: Awww. Blackmail=love. Where's a pair of those stupid Hallmark bears that have magnets in their noses that stick together when you need one...

Nathan: Poor little wishbone. Here's an idea, ship Deb and Dan off to Grand Pappy Royal's house and have Grandma come stay with you. Have Haley look into it...

Haley: Somebody's trying to up their hot stuff status. And the boy toy noticed and appreciated. Job well done(just keep it sweet).

I liked this epi okay. It set up alot of different storylines...that will all prolly all be resolved in the next epi but hey it's the thought that counts...
]

[ 02-24-2004: Message edited miracole81 ]
And next to me I see you again