View Single Post
Old 02-24-2004, 09:48 PM
broken crown
Moderator Support Team

Well, I'm going to sit on the fringes of the board because I loved the episode. I didn't expect much, but I was very much surprised.

- I loved how they dismantled the triangle. Lucas alone and miserable (like he should be), Brooke's really, really hurt and mad, and Peyton's the ironic one this week- she breaks it off with Lucas, because she didn't want to betray her best friend. Whoops! Too late! Thank God this is over. Okay, Peyton move on to Jake.

- Speaking of Jake! He's working at the cafe now! We got a Karen/Jake scene! I totally love how they are working him in now. They have to make Bryan a regular. If they don't it's a crime!

- Deb and Dan are really going at it. She changes the locks, he threatens to open a can of worms and poor Nathan is stuck in the middle. Yeah, Nathan went along to live with Dan now, but I just don't think it's going to be that easy. Boy, did Nathan look mad in the promo for next week though. It's probably really, really bad. And Dan was totally embracing Gollum there in the scene where he was looking at Deb and driving away with Nathan. My preciousssss!!! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

- I actually really like how they are starting a friendship between Brooke and Karen. That will keep Brooke anchored to the group and I'm hoping she doesn't fall off into the oblivion. I'm glad Karen is on Brooke's side.

- Lucas, Brooke, and sex? Okay, I was totally like huh? So, apparently they were doing the wild thing. Interesting...Maybe he was just referring to different aspects of sex? I don't know! I don't want to know! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

- Nathan/Haley! I was so, so happy with them this episode. She bought a new outfit. He noticed. She helped him legally. They actually freaking kissed. And Joie sang! What a beautiful song! I loved, loved, loved how she sang for Nathan. He was just sitting there with this look of love on his face.

I don't know why people are bitching about the episode. I didn't really expect much, but I loved it. This wasn't about N/H. This was about the end of the triangle, Keith/Karen, Dan/Deb, but I'm really happy with the N/H we got. Plus, you just know the passion is going to kick up with all this custody stuff.

- Next week: Nathan looks mad, Dan looks evil, and Lucas is getting it on with some naked chick! Sounds like business as usual in Tree Hill. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]