View Single Post
Old 04-01-2020, 03:19 AM
stlavin95
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Summer In Ohio” Work Session w Christina Saffran

Since I was a kid I’ve dreamed about being on Broadway. I finally had the opportunity while I was on One Tree Hill when I was cast as Belle in the bway production of Beauty and the Beast. Sadly, I turned down the role due to a personal conflict and the door hasn’t opened back up again yet. But I keep my dream alive- I never feel as fully ME as when I’m singing and dancing. So, i keep up my voice lessons in preparation for the days those opportunities arise. For all you musical theatre nerds out there, here’s a song I’ve been working on in my voice lessons (which have now moved to FaceTime) with my fabulous voice teacher @christinasaffran. If you sing this complex song by Jason Robert Brown, or WANT to but have trouble singing it, watch our work session as Christina walks me through the ups and downs of those hard to reach spots. And if you are looking for a voice teacher DM her! She’s incredibly technical and intuitive. This session is 13 min long. Enjoy! And I hope it helps any singers out there! Xo Joy

#broadwaymusical #broadwaymusicals #broadway #thelast5years @playbill @sethrudetsky @michaelorland @christinepedi @julie_james @siriusxm @broadwaycom @officialbroadwayworld #musicaltheatre #musical #voicelessons @hallmarkchannel @mpca_bktv @michellevicaryhc #thelastfiveyears #jasonrobertbrown