View Single Post
Old 05-30-2006, 01:43 AM
Beatriz
Master Fan

OK, first catching up with the last thread:

Yes. I will probably watch episode 202 this week. During the weekend.

LOL Deb. Go Australia

Dawson and wife (aka Joey) and sports… mmm… I don’t really see them caring, but in VS7 we made Dawson interested in… what was it? Baseball? Basketball? Lol. It was fun to write, and once you start picturing it, it doesn’t seem so weird. Jo can also get into it when she is in the mood

There are no proms or graduation parties here in Spain, thank god, or I would be right there with you, Deb, Cris and Nic, LOL!

Thank you for the lyrics Edoardo I love the quotes you bring every now and then. Make me remember even better why I love those two so much *sigh* Ineta was one of the best making videos, if not the absolutely best back then. She made AMAZING virtual season 7 videos. Have you seen them?

Hey Brit! Welcome back Ashton sounds like a nice name!

Tathy, great commentary I agree about Joey. It’s sad to see that in S2 the writers already started to ruin her with the two break ups. As you said, she was the one who wanted Dawson so bad, so what’s the matter then?? I can understand the first break up. Because it is true: what else is left when you get your biggest wish? At 15!! But the second break up… it was so unnecessary. No wonder she wanted him back after the summer. Until TIIC decided to mess up with them even more

Brit, same for you, great comment as well *nod* Although I gotta say that the hottest “hey’s” ever spoken are in the episode 602 Oh, is gonna be fun the day we review that one, hee hee. But I gotta agree heartfelt with the ‘8 cutest words ever’ statement *siiiiigh* What a dreamboy.

Quote:
I love how Dawson knew exactly where to find her, like what Joey said in a later episode is true, that he practically invented her.
So true! I had never thought about the metaphor with the swingset. But now that you mention it, I agree *nods*

Oh, so that is where the title comes from: Nic’s commentary! I see the wait was worthy

Quote:
Hey, leave me alone, he may be the perfect guy, but he is still in fact a guy
Oh yes. And a good one it seems, by the 602 teaser, hee hee.

That commentary focusing is the teaser was to die for *thud* I agree with everything you said. Thank you Nic!

Hey Liz, welcome back

Tiana!!!!!!!!! Congratulations on your engagement! I am not at all for weddings, lol, but I am glad to know someone made you a happy girl yesterday If you don’t mind me asking, how long have you been together?.

Tathy, your English is good. The same happened to me, I learned a lot when I started posting here

EDITED: Done with this thread as well, I can only say 'you girls are crazy'

Last edited by Beatriz; 05-30-2006 at 02:37 AM