View Single Post
Old 05-30-2006, 01:04 AM
Philosophist
Extreme Fan

What are your favorite movies?
Roman Holiday, 12 Angry Men, BBC's Pride & Prejudice, Almost Famous and I kind of love Dirty Dancing as a guilty pleasure
Are you a Pepper/Babcock fan? (Pepper Dennis - I love this show!)
I flip-flop on this couple. I like them together, and their relationship has been growing steadily, but it seems like there's just too much flirtation right now for there to be a relationship of substance. We've seen them open up to each other a few times, but it has been very rare and mostly recent. I like them together, I just want them to build on their friendship a bit more, give the relationship more depth, before putting them together.
Favorite scent?
I love it when I smell something that I recognize, but can't place. You would think it would make me more bitter about my horrible memory, but I love the comfort of knowing it from the past, yet still retaining a sense of mystery.

Favorite Tommy/Jude scene?
Hmmm. I don't know if I can pin it down to one, but I think it would maybe be in No Sleep till Brooklyn, Part 1 & 2. After Jude's gotten back, and Tommy is fighting for the both of them, not just himself. And I love when he completely ignores Sadie on the boat party, and focuses on Jude and how great she looks and is going to perform. Yup. It's the little things. Also, when Tommy sort of kind of lets Jude know that he needs her to believe in him, after she basically said she no longer trusted him (and somewhat accused him of cheating on her sister), and she let him know that she still did believe in him.
If you could pick any actor to date, who would it be?
Let's see... so many choices... I'd have to say Oliver James because I've had an actor-crush on him since I met him at the Raise Your Voice premiere. He was so nice and what can I say? I am a sucker for the accents
Favorite movies?
Roman Holiday and 12 Angry Men for the classics, but I also love BBC's version of Pride and Prejudice, Almost Famous and Dirty Dancing as a guilty pleasure.