View Single Post
Old 03-30-2020, 06:21 PM
Crystal Clear
Fan Forum Hero

I think Kelly marrying Finley would've discredited her at all cost. It would've ended up like a tame version of American Horror Story.

I wouldn't have wanted Griffin to get Ray's violent temper. He was a decent guy overall who only got cruel once he realized Donna was playing him for a fool and secretly dating Ray at the same time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yulan (View Post)
What was going on in that scene?
And I guess this can also go here, because Val and Kelly are talking about Dylan, so it's not just for their thread:
It was the aftermath of Dylan finding out about Brandon and Kelly's romance in 5x02. He threatened Brandon then went on a drinking binge that night and picked up a prostitute, taunting Kelly. Then he went over to their apartment to apologize but Donna acted like it was no big deal and begged him to come back to College... He pretended he would, but he played pool at a club instead.

I hated that scene between Val and Kelly. Reiterating the same old Dylan BS just because he was in a coma, it felt totally forced both as a love complication and as an excuse for the two girls to calmly bond over something.
Skam Italia icon
Gwen