View Single Post
Old 03-26-2020, 09:18 PM
Roswell 10/2/00
Elite Fan

So my Grandma had a stroke lucky my mom was talking to her on the phone when it happened so the nurses were right there. She had to get a blood transfusion but the good news is she is doing ok. Hopefully she can come home to us tomorrow. That will be such a great thing to get her home with us.

She has been calling from the hospital every night because we can't visit her. She misses us because she is all alone and still in a lot of pain from her hip surgery. Lucky she can come home soon and rest up with us. We will have in home help and physical theropy for her.

She has been through so much this week. I am amazed how well she is doing. I understand she has a long road a head of her she is 95 and will be 96 next Friday but at least her wits are still there and we will be there to care for her.

It has been such an emotional week but I am glad my Grandma is still alive and well. With this crisis going on it will be nice to get her home.

Thank you so much for the prayers. Keep on praying.

Hope all is well and that you are all staying safe!
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!