View Single Post
Old 03-14-2020, 04:12 PM
21:21
Fan Forum Star

I feel like they are being very naive but it's also all about the money, because Sweden doesn't have the money to shut down the whole country. They won't have the money to shut down all schools, so instead they put the decision to the individuals like principles etc

When it comes to shutting down events etc, they only recently made the decision to forbid events that have over 500 people but that's not enough. 500 people are still a lot of people, and last weekend they let Melodifestivalen (swedish contest for eurovision) go on with a live public..which means that hundreds of people in Stockholm were there.

And now they've stopped doing tests on everyone but only doing tests on people that are already in the hospital and people that are in risk groups, which okay, but it means that there's going to be hundreds of unreported cases. Esp since it's the people outside the risk groups that pass it on to others because they DON'T KNOW that they have it. So I'm just confused with their reasonings.

i love you. ♡