View Single Post
Old 03-10-2020, 04:16 PM
Butterfly85
Cardcaptor Queen

I may be wrong but I don't remember many people leaving in those years. The first ones that come to mind are Gillian like you said (she only came back as an angel when she first died and had scenes with Jesse, and I think in 2011 she came back as an angel again and told Ryan she loved him, and he said it back. Which was a waste cause at the time I was excited to hear she was coming back and tuned in and it was only a few seconds. Her pairing with Ryan was his only good pairing) and I think Trevor and Janet left in 2000.

As for the 90's, from what I remember my favorite storylines was when Kendall came on the show (and most of her storylines) Janet's plastic surgery and going by Jane Cox, Harold the dog trying to come home, the tornado, Julia running away and staying with Noah, Liza's return, Gloria's breakdown and poising Adam, Erica's pills addiction, the Jamaica storyline, Janet meeting Pierce and Laura, Gillian coming to town and her love story with Ryan, and basically Noah and Julia's entire love story. Those are the ones that come to mind right now.