Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-28-2005, 06:32 AM
Loyal Fan

Seth Cohen Unappreciation #2: Cos this Curly Haired Bean Pole Is A Seth-Centred Tool

Reasons Why We Hate Him

1. Because he tried to change Anna.
2. Luke's a funnier and better friend to Ryan.
3. Cos if Ryan's got a problem, Seth's is automatically more important because it's all. about. Seth.
4. He openly flirted with Summer when Anna was his girlfriend.
5. Even Seth's apology (in the Truth) was turned into a Seth pity party.
6. He'll never look as good as Ryan in a wifebeater.
7. Ryan's his first friend...I wonder why.
8. He led both Summer and Anna on and when confronted with the issue, chickened out of choosing.
9. He knew he was funnier than Danny but still ruined Danny's chances with Summer, because he's mean and petty.
10. He accused Ryan of being a bigger psycho than Oliver. Yeah, right Seth.
11. If it's 'always been [Summer]' why didya lead Anna on, assface?
12. If Anna was first and foremost his friend, he should've shown some consideration for her, and any hurt feelings she may have had, and not pursued Summer so quickly after their break up.
13. For Seth to redeem himself in my book he needs to apologize to Anna, kiss her feet, be her slave for as long as she wants and he has to walk everywhere naked for one month and let homeless men touch his wang. Then I will forgive him.
14. He abandoned Summer to throw himself a pity party on his dumb boat.
15. He waited until the first day of school to see her again even though he knows Summer hates making scenes at school because he's an inconsiderate ass.
16. Seth bores us to tears. Old Seth was funny and cool. New Seth is a boring egomaniac.
17. He's an ass who can't control himself.
18. We blame him for Summer's father disapproving of him. Hello, you are supposed to make a good first impression, not behave like a complete loser.
19. Because the way he slurps his coffee bugs the hell outta us.
20. We hate the way he's always interrupting Ryan to talk about his fav. subjects: Seth Cohen....Seth Cohen....Seth Cohen....Seth Cohen....Summer Roberts....Seth Cohen & Summer Roberts....Seth Cohen.
21. He nearly destroyed his parent's marriage by being a selfish ass and running away.
22. He manipulated Summer by pretending he just wanted to be her friend and then trying it on when she's with Zack now.
23. The only way to redeem him now is if he came out already and declared his undying love for Ryan.
24. He pissily hung up the phone on Kirsten when she tried to reason with him.
25. He was incredibly rude at the dinner table when Sandy came to see him at Lukes.
26. He says he 'loves' Zack. AND THEN HITS ON SUMMER. Not to mention seriously embarasses her. Not cool, dude. Not cool. Way to put any potential friendship with Zack in jeopardy too. Oh and well done for not backing off WHEN THEY ASKED YOU TO.
27. He's a liar. A scheming liar.
28. Summer is too good for him.
29. He immediately tried to rub it in that he had a date to Summer. [the new era]
30. He talked incessantly about Summer to Lindsay giving her 'the worst night of her life'.
31. He's running around after Summer telling her that hes OK 'not talking to her.' Classy that is.
32. It's not Zack's fault for telling Seth that he wanted to have sex with Summer in Italy... Zack is Summer's boyfriend. Seth just can't accept that.
33. He like stops eating and makes everyone feel bad for him because he's depressed that his ex girlfriend is having sex with her boyfriend. But didn't he have sex with Alex? So isn't that being a little bit of a hypocrite?
34. This insane, highly caffeniated, psycho is not adorable... especially with his hair lately... it makes him look like he's gone out of his mind. How do people find that attractive?
35. He quit his job at the bait shop cuz Alex wouldnt make out with him. I dont blame her for not wanting to catch his rabies.
36. Rubbing it in that he made out with Alex to Summer.
37. Asking Summer to dance in his stupid, gay coheny way.
38. He talks like a poof and even has the hand motions
39. His sweaters are always like 2 inches too small for him on the sleeves. What a woman!
40. He ruined the comic book meeting for everyone.
41. He doesnt know how to take a damn hint.
42. He got so jealous of the possibility that Reed liked Zack more than him that he implied Zack was gay.
43. He purposely didn't tell Zack about the meeting.
44. He told Reed Zack was nothing more than the guy who got coffee.
45. He implied Zack was vain.
46. He lied to Summer about the whole thing.
47. 'Cos even random Harbor kids know 'Seth Cohen's a tool.'
48. Nobody wanted him to be Prom King, they wanted Zach Stevens!

Great TelevisionWithoutPity Quotes

Quote:
Seth's primary and neurotic concern is that this ex is "a thug with a heart" -- someone "sensitive, mature, seasoned." Which implies, I guess, that Seth is none of those things, and while I would argue that Seth is sensitive enough, he is certainly neither mature, nor seasoned.
Quote:
Just let him hang himself, Zach. You won't always be there to prevent Seth from making as ass of himself around a girl.
Quote:
I like my plan, where we go to the Bair Shop," Seth whines. I liked it when you weren't such a pain in the ass.
Quote:
Seth pounds on Alex's office door. Dude, leave her alone. Now I want to break up with him.
Quote:
Seth is acting like he's about twelve years old, and while his immaturity can be charming, if he's your boyfriend? It can also be hella tiresome.
Quote:
When your son is as self-centered as Seth is, subtle (or even unsubtle) hints are not going to cut it. He needs a few smacks in the head.
Quote:
I really wish they would stop trying make Seth even quirkier and instead deal with his raging egomania.
Quote:
Seth (of course) brings the subject back to himself...
Quote:
Seth seems pretty thrilled by that little speech. Which makes sense, since it was about him.
Quote:
Knock knock. Who's there? Shut up, Seth Cohen. That's really all I have so far.
Quote:
Seth has acted like a complete and utter assface...
Quote:
I've been so self-involved this past year, I don't even know. No idea. Thank you, Josh. That's nice to hear.
Quote:
Ryan should save himself the energy of expecting the worst from Seth, and instead actually jump to that conclusion right off the bat. Much easier.
Quote:
...he's a lunatic with poor judgment...
Quote:
Seth reads from the comic. He is boring.
And the best quote EVER:
Quote:
Ryan just looks totally beaten down and miserable. Has there been any indication at all this season that Ryan likes Seth in even the tiniest way? Because I would not blame him for murdering the selfish little prick in his sleep. I mean, Seth is just completely self-absorbed. He's Seth-absorbed. He's Seth-centered. I hate him.

[For the title I used a mixture of quotes...I used some of that Summer quote "you know curly hair, build like a bean pole" the "self centred, seth-centred we hate him" and the "seth cohen's a tool" quote]
Old 07-29-2005, 04:38 AM
Passionate Fan

Sooz! LOVE the title!! Love that you added the TWOP quotes!

S3 starts in september and I saw the trailer and got happy. It's on that oc trailer website if anyones wondering.
Old 07-30-2005, 08:56 AM
Loyal Fan

I saw it too. Lots of Ryan on the beach, yay!

I'm sure there are some anti-Seth comments in the later recaps as well. I might go looking for them later...

Gonna add a new reason to hate him now...
Old 07-31-2005, 05:07 AM
Passionate Fan

Yes love the new reasons!

I changed the link in my siggy to the new thread....let the Cohen hate begin!

I hate those hand movements of his. so damn annoying.
Old 08-03-2005, 08:57 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
"Seth has acted like a complete and utter assface...
Quote:
"I've been so self-involved this past year, I don't even know. No idea." Thank you, Josh. That's nice to hear.
Quote:
Ryan should save himself the energy of expecting the worst from Seth, and instead actually jump to that conclusion right off the bat. Much easier.
Quote:
...he's a lunatic with poor judgment...
Quote:
Seth reads from the comic. He is boring.
Other TWoP quotes I found. I'll add em now...
Old 08-04-2005, 05:03 AM
Passionate Fan

haha i esp love the first and lunatic one
Old 08-04-2005, 05:06 AM
Master Fan

Holy freakin' crap.... what a first post

Eee! I love the banner... but wow, I never noticed all that hate before

Old 08-04-2005, 09:10 AM
Passionate Fan

glad you made it here orton. we need your help to keep this thread alive until S3 starts next month.
Old 08-04-2005, 12:07 PM
Loyal Fan

I know...it's the King of First Posts. Or, at least the Jack.

Oooo, can I just ask who's in your avies GJ and Orton?????
Old 08-04-2005, 06:07 PM
Passionate Fan

Mines Stephen and LC from Laguna Beach.
Old 08-05-2005, 05:53 AM
Part-Time Fan

great title, and what a mighty first post lol.

im just wondering (since this is a seth cohen unappreciation) does anyone here like seth and summer together?

preferably i like seth/anna but he was kind of a jerk to her.
Old 08-05-2005, 04:48 PM
Passionate Fan

I hate sether. I loved anneth! and Seth/Alex.
Old 08-05-2005, 07:43 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GilmoreJunkie
glad you made it here orton. we need your help to keep this thread alive until S3 starts next month.
I still need to watch season 2, nevermind season 3.

Quote:
Oooo, can I just ask who's in your avies GJ and Orton?????
What's up you. Long time no speak. Well I changed my avie now, but mine had Kate Bosworth doing the ONE Campaign thing. Now I have Matt/Jere from the band Mest

Quote:
I hate sether. I loved anneth! and Seth/Alex.
Here, here I agree

Old 08-06-2005, 02:19 AM
Loyal Fan

Yeah, got FreeView so no Living TV so no JoA speak.

Ah, Kate Bosworth...I was wondering who it was.

As far as shipping goes: I can take or leave Sether. I actually really liked Seth/Alex when it was first introduced, I thought the whole learning to punch thing was sweet, but it went downhill from there.... And I did ship Seth/Anna for a while but Seth became so jerk-like and horrible that I wished Anna better for herself. Summer/Zack was OK at first, it was kinda sweet....until she started jerking him about. So, yeah, Sether can be together, they kinda deserve each other IMO.
Old 08-06-2005, 04:15 AM
Passionate Fan

No way I def think Summer deserves WAAAAY better. She needs to completely forget about Cohen and he needs to leave her the hell alone so she can go on with her life.