Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-10-2005, 10:35 AM
New Fan

If You Could Ask Evanescence One Question.

Okay! This is my first time trying to start a thread. I'm think I'm getting the hang of this FF routine though and I hope ya'll don't think it's LAME. If this is a pathetic topic - I won't be offended if you close it Lost Lullaby!

So...I know there's got to be a hundred questions out there that people would love to ask Amy & the band - so lets throw out a few ideas. If you had the oppertunity to ask 1 question to any band member - you call it - who and what!

Personally, this might be a little embarrassing for myself but who cares - my life is an open closet! I would ask if Amy has ever been interested in another girl. Maybe it's just my wishful thinking - but I gotta admit, she is cute. Okay...I'm going to sneak off now and let ya'll discuss your ideas.
"What more could I ask of my life than to be conceived within your heart, born within the depth of your eyes, live upon the beauty of your face, die between your tender lips and be reborn through your breath?"

Last edited by Tainted By Dezign; 05-10-2005 at 10:43 AM
Old 05-10-2005, 04:48 PM
Master Fan

Hey, don't ever be embarassed. We don't bite...hard.

I personally think it's a pretty good idea. If only we actually had the opportunity to ask them. Someday maybe...

I would ask Amy all about her voice. I'm a singer too and I would literally grill her on how she warms up, how she keeps her voice from dying...all that kind of stuff.
Old 05-10-2005, 08:13 PM
Master Fan

Ooh, nice idea for a thread! And like Emma said, don't be embarassed!

I know it's so stupid, but I'd ask Amy what went on with her and Ben and why he split. Not just "the band was unhealthy".. I want the gritty stuff! All the dirt.
Old 05-12-2005, 05:55 AM
New Fan

Very true - I am curious about that myself. I would also be curious about the most annoying aspects of being on tour...the fans, the travel, the gossip - you know?
"What more could I ask of my life than to be conceived within your heart, born within the depth of your eyes, live upon the beauty of your face, die between your tender lips and be reborn through your breath?"
Old 05-12-2005, 04:47 PM
Master Fan

I'd love to know what Amy thinks of all the gossip. Yes, I read "Star Magazine". I'd particularly want to know what she thinks of all the comparisons and all that "feuding" between Ev and Lacuna Coil (and their fans). I'm pretty damn sure she doesn't give two flips about it, but that's something I'm kind of interested in, especially since I'm a fan of a lot of bands that are sick of being told they're copying Evanescence (when they were out before them).

Phew, run on sentence? Meh!
Old 05-13-2005, 07:14 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost lullaby
I'd love to know what Amy thinks of all the gossip. Yes, I read "Star Magazine". I'd particularly want to know what she thinks of all the comparisons and all that "feuding" between Ev and Lacuna Coil (and their fans). I'm pretty damn sure she doesn't give two flips about it, but that's something I'm kind of interested in, especially since I'm a fan of a lot of bands that are sick of being told they're copying Evanescence (when they were out before them).

Phew, run on sentence? Meh!
Never heard Lacuna Coil - I'll have to check them out sometime. More than anything I would imagine the most difficult part of being famous would be everyone you don't know personally, thinking they KNOW you and wanting to be a part of your immediate life. I would eventually get tired of autographs and just want to be able to go out in public without the hassle once in a while. I've met quite a few "stars" myself - but have never asked for an autograph. All mine have been purchased through Ebay. I figure if I'm the one person who passes along and says hello without malling them for favors or telling them how amazing they are...they might appreciate that a bit more. Fame sounds exciting - but imagine being them! Would you want to wake up one morning with bed head and go out to get your newspaper in your PJs and find a fan in your yard, taking your picture and selling it to enquirer? It's almost like "NEWS BREAK - Amy Lee gets the New York Times!!!" Whoo-hoo.
Old 05-13-2005, 10:34 PM
Master Fan

I know I'd go NUTS. I like my solitude and my privacy.

I've never met anyone famous. If I did though, I know I wouldn't be able to ask for an autograph. Hell, I probably wouldn't even approach them (I'm so chicken). Yes, even if it was Amy (or Cristina [LC], Sharon [WT].. if I ever saw Ruud Jolie [WT] walking down the street, I'd freak out then attempt to abduct him ) I'd feel to invasive! The autographs I do have are all from signings and stuff. They're being paid to do it!
Old 06-02-2005, 09:02 AM
Ultimate Fan

I'm also too shy to talk to people I admire. If I ever see someone I like, I don't think I will go to them and ask them questions and ask for autographs. First, I'm too shy to do it. Then, I think that might make them upset and I don't want to do that.

If I could ask the band a question, I would aske them about the next album. I know everybody asks that, but I'm really curious about it.
Old 02-21-2009, 12:03 AM
Master Fan

I would ask them about their childhood; how each of them grew up - broken home, dysfunctional, rich, poor, loving, abusive and how it affected what they do now!
Old 02-21-2009, 01:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hmm, I dont know really, Ill probobly ask something like Larry, about their background to try and find out where she gets her inspiration from

[TWENTY YEARS OF YOUNG AMERICANS!]
Join us for one l a s t celebration!♡
♪_where would we be without a little l o v e?
[ Sheida : Tumblr | Twitter | Instagram ]
Old 02-21-2009, 08:39 PM
Extreme Fan

Amy, Why did you cut your hair? why?

That would be my question
Old 02-21-2009, 09:43 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadly Poison (View Post)

Great question Mariel!! I'd also ask Amy why did you get married? (maybe I should leave that one for Steve!)
Old 02-22-2009, 04:23 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadly Poison (View Post)

Haha yeah I would ask her the exact same thing! lol

I'd have many questions for her
Live. And Die. On This Day.
Old 02-25-2009, 04:26 AM
Master Fan

I would ask Amy if she would go on YouTube and critique my Ev covers!
Old 02-28-2009, 07:00 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AncientGoth (View Post)
I would ask Amy if she would go on YouTube and critique my Ev covers!
I think she would really like them
Live. And Die. On This Day.