Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-13-2004, 12:27 AM
Absolute Fan

Close Encounters Of The O.C. Kind...

Ever met a cast member, ever been an extra...??

Discuss it here... Tell us everything....

I for one have never met any of the cast members, however, I do plan on meeting Adam in the near future, he just isn't aware of it yet
Congrats Kasey Kahne #9
2005 Chevy American Revolution 400 Nextel Cup Champion

Welcome To The O.C. Bitch
+*~*+SASHA+*~*+ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2004, 12:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Re: Close Encounters Of The O.C. Kind...

Quote:
Originally posted by +*~*+SASHA+*~*+
Ever met a cast member, ever been an extra...??

Discuss it here... Tell us everything....

I for one have never met any of the cast members, however, I do plan on meeting Adam in the near future, he just isn't aware of it yet
Yeah me too!

Hope to meet Adam and Rachel!Possibly together!
Old 07-13-2004, 12:46 AM
Absolute Fan

Meeting Rachel would be cool as well, but Adam is who I want to meet more then anyone on The Show.

I would be star struck big time though, I know I would. I would be the bumbling idiot, who he is scared of
Congrats Kasey Kahne #9

Old 07-13-2004, 01:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Went to LA in February for the Bowl a Thon and some friends and I went to the Rock the Vote party. Mainly to see Rooney, but Adam, Ben and Rachel were hosting. Camera's were not allowed, but I did take a couple with my camera phone. Lighting was horrible, so they are super dark.

When it was over, my friend and I tried to find Ben, because in person he is much hotter, but to our surprise, it was Adam/Rachel who were trying to leave. They kept trying to go out a back entrance (yes we were spying), but the guard wouldn't let them. They walked right past us and I went "hi adam, and he just kept going, but Rachel was very nice. They didn't stop to talk because they were in a hurry, but my friend and I at the same time go "hi rachel" and she goes "hey." It was cute. It was totally a Summer voice/moment.

Here's my one little dark pic. The most fun was just seeing them and of course seeing Rooney.

Watch life unexpected and glee.
icon by jess
*Stacy* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2004, 01:40 AM
Absolute Fan

Awww man, that is so cool, but Adam could have at least said Hi, I mean that isn't exactly taking up his time. Oh man, if that ever happens to me and I say hey and he keeps on walking.. I will make sure people here me in London. That kinda makes me sad that he did that, well at least you got a Hi from Rachel
Congrats Kasey Kahne #9

Old 07-13-2004, 01:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, we were kinda bummed, but Rachel turning around, saying hey and smiling was cool. I mean, they were leaving, holding hands, you could tell Adam really wanted to leave, and it was also during that "we're not dating" phase...so I think he was trying to hurry. I mean he did acknowledge us, just probably didn't want to stop and talk.

That party was a lot of fun though. Going in to it, we were in line right in front of Laura Prepon and Chris Masterson and inside the party I said hi and hugged Vanessa Lengies from American Dreams. Someone I totally think is adorable. So, basically nobody was going to ruin our night of fun!

Watch life unexpected and glee.
icon by jess
*Stacy* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2004, 01:52 AM
Absolute Fan

I'm glad you had an amazing night and Vanessa is adorable. I watched the first season of AD and Roxeanne was my favorite person, besides Luke
Congrats Kasey Kahne #9

Old 01-23-2005, 08:57 PM
New Fan

aww

i would love to meet adam or ben.. I am not to fond of misha however i think adam has an adoreable personality on and off tv and movies.
dreamOn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2005, 09:47 PM
Elite Fan

oMg! i dun no if i EvA tLd u guyz, bUt rach n adm r mi bffs!!!!!!11!
Old 01-24-2005, 12:32 AM
Dedicated Fan

that sounds great
And when you don’t play the ball when you call "Mine" in volleyball, it becomes a cruel practical joke that no one understands, kinda like Cohen breaking up with Summer because he’s too chicken to tell her the truth...but then perhaps I’ve said too much.
Giant Munchkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2005, 09:48 PM
Dedicated Fan

Let's see.......

I saw Adam and Rachel once in a restaurant in downtown LA but I didn't want to interrupt and be that bothersome fan, so I just admired from afar. Unfortunately, I didn't have my camera phone with me that day...or a pen. They were sitting opposite from each other on a little two-seater table and they were both leaning in on their elbows, talking and looking absolutely adorable. They were in their own little world.

The second time I met Rachel (this was about a year ago, when I was less interested in the show) and she was just the sweetest person. I was shopping on Rodeo drive, and I know this sounds completely contrived, but we were both looking at the same pair of jeans. She reached for a size 2 and I reached for a size 6 and I kind of looked over at her cause I don't like it when you're trying to look at clothes and people are like breathing down your neck while looking at the same thing. So here she accidentally bumped my elbow because she had to reach up to get to the size two shelf and she apologizes like "Oh, hey, sorry bout that." So I get a closer look and recognize her voice and I'm thinking to myself, "Holy moses, it's Rachel Bilson." I kind of stared for a minute and then I was like "That's cool don't worry about it." and then I said "Cool jeans." and she said laughed and said "Yeah, I like those too." and then I got all fan girl-ish and asked her if she could sign her autograph. I scrambled for a piece of paper and finally found the back of a P.F. Chang's receipt. She obliged politely, smiled, said "Have fun shopping." and we went our separate ways.

My husband and I went on a cruise for our honeymoon, but beforehand we stayed in South Beach at the Fontainebleau Hilton which is where The O.C. was filmed a few weeks ago.
"The power of a glance has been so much abused in love stories, that is has come to be disbelieved in. Yet it is in this way that love begins, and in this way only...Nothing is more real than these great shocks which two souls give each other in exchanging this spark."

-Cameron
MadameBovary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2005, 10:43 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacquiJack
oMg! i dun no if i EvA tLd u guyz, bUt rach n adm r mi bffs!!!!!!11!
I don't believe you've ever told me, Jack. Please do oblige.

MadameBovary, I probably would've been too shocked to say anything, much less carry on a coversation .
{ Lulu| icon: LittleGreyStargate }
silver_lined_cloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2005, 11:28 PM
Dedicated Fan

I met Mischa a few weeks ago when she came to sign autographs at South Coast Plaza. She was really nice and so beautiful. I really didn't get to talk to her because there was a lot of people and they were rushing everyone along. She was nice and let everyone take a picture with her even though we were told that we wouldn't be able to.

I also got to met the most of the cast when I went to the filming in late August. They were filming at my dad's customers and they invited me to go down to see the filming because my dad told them how big of a fan I was. They were filming the SnOC dance so Adam, Rachel, Mischa, Ben, Tate, and Melinda were there. It was really cool and all of them are really nice. I was stocking Adam and Rachel the whole time but talked to everyone. It was cool because i was able to see the whole dance typed even though there were so many different scenes being typed. I was so cool and the best day of my life.
And when you don’t play the ball when you call "Mine" in volleyball, it becomes a cruel practical joke that no one understands, kinda like Cohen breaking up with Summer because he’s too chicken to tell her the truth...but then perhaps I’ve said too much.
Giant Munchkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2005, 11:48 PM
Loyal Fan

MadameBovary, and Summerth4ever...you guys are so lucky! Over the summer, I am going to do some serious stalking. Or if Adam and Rachel (or anyone from the OC for that matter) decided to come to San Diego, that would be fine with me, I'll be waiting. haha.
ashley23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2005, 12:03 AM
Master Fan

Sigh, great stories everyone, now I'm really jealous.
Sabrina is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread