Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-15-2004, 05:51 PM
Absolute Fan

The ANTI - Ryan Atwood Thread

You know the rules Basically.

This is an Unappreciation Thread for the CHARACTER Ryan Atwood, it is for people who disagree with his character, not the person who plays him. there is an Appreciation Thread for Ryan, but this is not it [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

No slamming People for their opinons please [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Okay I usually do not post on Anti-threads that much, but Ryan has seriously been pissing me off with his attitude. I don't hate ryan, but lately I just get more and more disgusted with him. Playing the hero, trying to save everyone by not caring about the sacrifice that Sandy and Kirsten have went though to keep him.

I really cannot stand they way he has handled the whole situation with Luke & Julie, I mean you would think Luke did his mom. He is acting worse then marrisa did about it. Some might say he is only protecting her feelings, but she is big enough to do that herself. Oh and don't even get me started on the previews for next week. Seth is by far my favorite character and to tell him he better let go of him and give him that go to hell look, like he would hit him if he didn't, is WRONG. These people took him in and Seth is only trying to keep him from getting in trouble and I know it's because Eddie hits his ex-girlfriend, but she has friends and family, why does Ryan think he has to save the day. Uggg I swear it is like fingernails on a chalkboard with him.

I'm sorry, I needed a place to get it all out.. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Post away.

NOTE: This is not to get a war going, It's simply to see, if I am the only one who feels that way. Also Mods, If you want to add the Rules for it, go ahead [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Congrats Kasey Kahne #9
2005 Chevy American Revolution 400 Nextel Cup Champion

Welcome To The O.C. Bitch
Old 04-15-2004, 06:21 PM
Addicted Fan

You're definitely not the only one who's hating Ryan right now. He's been getting more and more annoying lately, and last night was the worst. He has no right to tell Luke who he can and cannot talk to. He needs to stop acting like Marissa's little puppydog and get back to the Ryan from the beginning that I loved.

"It's magic between you and me, Max." -Conan O'Brien
Old 04-15-2004, 06:29 PM
Passionate Fan

I don't hate Ryan at all but I'm getting annoyed with this super hero complex he has. I think that he seriously needs to talk to someone about this. Like most of the characters on there need some form of therapy. I'm not trying to bash all of them cause I love the show very much but theres to much chaos and drama in their lives that they would be complete messes now.

I'm mad about next week and how he has to get all up in Theresa's business, she doesn't want him to know but he has to save her too. Eventually Ryan is gonna need saving himself.
Old 04-15-2004, 06:42 PM
Loyal Fan

IA. I dont hate Ryan but I can't stand his "I have to save everyone" act.

Plus, he was being an ass to Luke at the beginning of last night's episode [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
Old 04-15-2004, 07:37 PM
Passionate Fan

I DO miss the old Ryan.
Old 04-15-2004, 07:48 PM
Part-Time Fan

Add me pwease. I can't stand this dude right now. He just has to add the word 'man' to the end of every sentence, doesn't he?
Old 04-15-2004, 08:01 PM
Dedicated Fan

Right now I'm not really liking Ryan, but I really liked his character in the first episode. He wasn't always trying to help everyone then, and he had a bit of 'mystery' to him.

Quote:
Originally posted by Sweet x Catastrophe:
<STRONG>I dont hate Ryan but I can't stand his "I have to save everyone" act.</STRONG>
The thing that I can't stand the most is that all he really does involves Marissa. Chasing after her, pining over her, anything her. I liked when he actually took a stand to her after the whole Oliver situation, and when he told her to think about others instead of always thinking about herself. Hopefully he'll improve.
Old 04-15-2004, 08:12 PM
Loyal Fan

Ryan is super annoying. He has a little big man complex or something. I'm so sick of his hero act, the way he treated Luke, and the way he facilitates Marissa's self-centered behavior.

"I remember when the days were long, and the nights when the living room was on the lawn.."
Old 04-15-2004, 08:20 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by AlwaysADreamer:
<STRONG>Ryan is super annoying. He has a little big man complex or something. I'm so sick of his hero act, the way he treated Luke, and the way he facilitates Marissa's self-centered behavior.</STRONG>
Word.

He's getting annoying. And that preview with Seth made me mad. Okay Ryan, Seth cares about you. Don't be stupid and do stuff like that.

Is it because you know I love Count Chocula?
Old 04-15-2004, 08:24 PM
Absolute Fan

All Marissa needed was a leash for Ryan in this past ep. I remember feeling so bad for him during the Oliver thing, but after that it just got annoying. Pre-Oliver I liked Ryan, didn't really love him, but I rooted for him. But now he's just becoming weird and kinda annoying...I'm interested to see what happens to him in upcoming episodes.
Old 04-15-2004, 08:29 PM
Part-Time Fan

One day he's gonna be talking to Kirsten and he's gonna say, "Can you please pass the orange juice, man?"
I just know it.
Old 04-15-2004, 08:31 PM
Loyal Fan

A leash? True. But I'd have to say its around his balls because he kid doesn't do anything but worship Marissa and try to save everyone. Does he even think for himself?

"I remember when the days were long, and the nights when the living room was on the lawn.."
Old 04-15-2004, 08:32 PM
Elite Fan

Nicole, just posting to say that I used to have the same sig as you! I heart that song. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]
For when Glinda chose to remember her youth at all...she could recall far more clearly how she and Elphie had shared a bed on the road to the Emerald City. How brave that had made her feel, and how vulnerable too.
Old 04-15-2004, 08:37 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by AlwaysADreamer:
<STRONG>A leash? True. But I'd have to say its around his balls because he kid doesn't do anything but worship Marissa and try to save everyone. Does he even think for himself?</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] yea i just choked on my chicken reading that

So Impossible? amazing song one of my favorites of DC

[ 04-15-2004: Message edited coleyoo ]
Old 04-15-2004, 09:48 PM
Extreme Fan

I don't hate Ryan, but I don't love him either. I just don't really care either way. Him and Marissa don't interest me at all. Their story line is annoying. It usually goes something like this, drama..drama..drama...MAKEOUT..drama..drama...drama..
somethings wrong with Marissa blah blah ..MAKEOUT..drama..drama..drama..Ryan has to save Marissa..MAKEOUT..blah blah blah blah etc.