View Single Post
Old 09-26-2006, 04:23 PM
Bootie
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancer1993 (View Post)
Bootie I didn't say Luke was blameless but he can't be held to account for Lorelai's actions if she DIDN'T Tell Luke how she was feeling for months and then leaves like that, Lorelai might have though it was over but Luke certainly did not.
Well, again, some of his actions were deliberate, and he let her know that, so he can be held accountable for his contribution to her breakdown.

Quote:
Anyway on this thread we should be on their side, wanting them to work it out which given DSR's dirrectiong he's taking the show is going to make it hard, we have NO spoilers that say L&L even talk for the best part of the first 7 eps, how can they fix this if they don't talk, that was their problem to start with!
I've always been on their side, which is why I persist in presenting Lorelai's POV when most people want to strangle her, to make it a little less one-sided. In order to be rooting for both of them though, don't we also need to understand their motives? Up to now all we can do is speculate on what those might be, especially where Lorelai is concerned.

There's no indication their paths cross after episode 2, but I can tell you she purposely avoids Luke in Ep 5. So, yeah, resolution will be a long time coming I think.