Fan Forum

Fan Forum (https://www.fanforum.com/)
-   Kat Graham (https://www.fanforum.com/f378/)
-   -   Attractive Opposites {Bonnie & Kai} #3: "I'm cooking you dinner." - Kai (https://www.fanforum.com/f378/attractive-opposites-%7Bbonnie-kai%7D-3-im-cooking-you-dinner-kai-63150598/)

Regulus-Fan 06-02-2015 12:45 AM

Attractive Opposites {Bonnie & Kai} #3: "I'm cooking you dinner." - Kai

Future Titles:
Because he wants to feel Bonnie's hand on other parts of his body.
Because he brought her Miss Cuddles as a present
"Loving the Kai/Bonnie stuff" - Michael Malarkey
“You’re a good person, Bonnie. You’re brave, loyal, patient… I want to be more like you.” - Kai
"I'm actually hoping you've been a positive influence on me." - Kai
"Mi casa es su casa." - Kai
Because they had Thanksgiving dinner together.

Previous Threads:
01 | 02 | 03 | 04 | 05

Alayne 06-02-2015 01:54 AM

Tftnt :)

Regulus-Fan 06-02-2015 12:09 PM

Mel is a sorcerress :lol: Like she opened the thread with too many pics/gifs I had to take out some because I wasn't able to open it with the same amount of pics.

doram 06-02-2015 05:04 PM

Yowza! A new chapter for Charade is up! Please go and read it and drop a gushing review to encourage the writer. :)

FSU/MSW-94 06-02-2015 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doram (Post 81807546)
Yowza! A new chapter for Charade is up! Please go and read it and drop a gushing review to encourage the writer. :)

I read it three times already :blush: I'm so obsessed with that story! Liv is ready to pummel Kai should be awesome:P:eek:

doram 06-03-2015 03:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FSU/MSW-94 (Post 81809709)
I read it three times already :blush: I'm so obsessed with that story! Liv is ready to pummel Kai should be awesome:P:eek:

I adore Kai laying down the law on Bonnie not using that scary dark magic spell. I think that's what made him change his mind about Tyler. He probably realized she'd go ahead and do it anyway. So he had to make the deal with her to help Tyler, and they'd figure out another way to separate him from his wolf side. No matter how long it takes! So that's Bonkai, working together, doing magic together, and hopefully working through all their issues at the same time. Love!

Angell4 06-03-2015 12:31 PM

Tftnt!! Loved the update for The Charade. I left my very long review. This story continues to amaze me with every chapter. I'm looking forward to these two working out their issues. I also loved how Kai isn't letting Bonnie put herself at risk. The girls really need to stop beating him up though. Lol

FSU/MSW-94 06-03-2015 05:21 PM

Oh my gosh yes! I agree with both of you, Alpha male taking charge Kai is sexy as hell :drool::thud: the girls really do keep beating up on Kai though and I'm sure Liv isn't done chewing him out for kidnapping her man and his friends!

I'm definitely ready to see BonKai teaming up and talking out their issues and learning more about each other. They still need to figure out who did this to Tyler too b/c they're probably at the wedding...

doram 06-04-2015 04:54 AM

I strongly suspect Noah Vansel and his sister.

FSU/MSW-94 06-04-2015 05:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doram (Post 81831840)

Yeah it's weird we saw Fiona attack Bonnie earlier trying to dirt on Tyler, but Noah's acted as though he's been fine with Liv moving on but you never know, it could be an act...I wonder if Kai's dad will somehow wake up and show up causing a scene too. And will Joshua recognize Bonnie the way Maggie did since he too knew Sheila Bennett.

Regulus-Fan 06-04-2015 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doram (Post 81831840)

That's my guess aswell. The family is sketchy.

eternalfate 06-05-2015 08:33 AM

Can I just say I love how honest Kat was in response to the BonKai response, by saying she thought a romance or something was building and then it suddenly stopped and she said she didn't know why, probably because of Chris Wood new show... I love the honest response over the cryptic script response. lol

It starts at 1:20

FSU/MSW-94 06-05-2015 07:39 PM

I love that she was honest too. I can understand Chris has a new series, but it premiers in 2016 and Julie Plec executive produces both. I hate that she killed off Kai. There was so much potential to explore especially when he became a witchpire! She did the same when Matt Davis got his own series, but then it got cancelled and she ended up resurrecting Alaric. If Chris series gets cancelled, then what? He's a phenomenal actor and I looked forward to his episodes on TVD. I also wonder why JP was adamant against BonKai yet she was fine with Delena even though Damon has done awful things too. Just doesn't add up...

doram 06-05-2015 11:23 PM

So this is how I imagine Bonnie looks like in the Charade...

Like hot Kat Graham, not the frumpy way they always try (and fail) to make her look on the show... It fits with her fake valley girl persona.

http://31.media.tumblr.com/c63b4e5bd...so2_r1_400.gif

What do you think?

FSU/MSW-94 06-06-2015 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doram (Post 81861526)
So this is how I imagine Bonnie looks like in the Charade...

Like hot Kat Graham, not the frumpy way they always try (and fail) to make her look on the show... It fits with her fake valley girl persona.

http://31.media.tumblr.com/c63b4e5bd...so2_r1_400.gif

What do you think?

You're absolutely right! Those wigs were killing me this season :rolleyes: Kat & Chris are super hot and that's why their sexual chemistry on the show couldn't be contained :cute_love_2: thanks for sharing this pic! That look should def be Bonnie in The Charade :fist_bump: