Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-24-2004, 04:04 PM
Loyal Fan

Royal Celebrities News, Pictures & Gossip #2

I thought i would give you some news aout royal Celebrities - princes of the world

[ 03-25-2004: Message edited Madicken ]
Old 03-24-2004, 04:04 PM
Loyal Fan

http://www.hellomagazine.com

19 MARCH 2004
Prince Harry will soon be enjoying the company of a glamorous female friend as he continues his gap year in southern Africa.

Apparently the teenage royal has invited 26-year-old TV presenter Natalie Pinkham to join him for the next leg of his African adventure. Friends say the pair will meet up in Mozambique before going travelling.

Natalie, who used to date rugby hero Matt Dawson, has been friends with the royal for some time. On the eve of his trip to Australia, Harry chose to spend his last night in London at her birthday party. The two chat regularly and the prince is said to be very supportive of her charity work.

"Harry and I get on extremely well – he is an absolute gentleman," said the pretty blonde recently. "I have heard from him since he went out to Africa, but I'm not prepared to comment any further than that."

Old 03-24-2004, 04:06 PM
Loyal Fan

19 MARCH 2004
Keen sportsman Prince William, who is a student at St Andrews University, has been chosen to represent Scotland in the national universities water polo squad.

The athletic student, who is captain of the college's water polo team, was chosen from among 32 hopefuls trying out at a council-run pool in Dunfermline. According to the Scottish Universities Sports Federation representative Matt McGeehan, Wills delivered an impressive performance to earn his place on the 13-man squad.

"He is just a good player and we just treat him as one of the guys," he added.

William, who missed out on last year's trials, is reportedly "delighted" with his new role, which will see him compete against Welsh and Irish teams at the Celtic nations tournament in Cardiff next month.

Old 03-24-2004, 04:08 PM
Loyal Fan

17 MARCH 2004
Prince Harry, who is currently working on community projects in Africa, will have a second gap year before he starts his military training. Clarence House has confirmed that the young royal will enjoy an extra 12 months of character-forming activities before he enters Sandhurst.

Given that most first year recruits are university graduates, the Prince of Wales feels that his son would find it easier to integrate if he waits until he is slightly older.

"There are plans for Harry to extend his gap period into next year," revealed Charles' new communications secretary Paddy Harveson. "That means that when he enters Sandhurst he will be of a more similar age to the rest of the intake."

It remains to be seen what the teenager will do during the extra year, but it has been suggested he might spend some time in Argentina. Royal sources have also rejected press reports that the prince has become something of a playboy. "Gap years are not just about work, they are also about having fun," said one aide. "Harry is a typical late teenager who enjoys going out and enjoys going to clubs."

Old 03-24-2004, 08:38 PM
Loyal Fan

what a cute pic of harry and the little boy.

"I'll be true, I'll be useful, I'll be cavalier, I'll be yours my dear, I'll belong to you if you just let me through."
Old 03-25-2004, 03:15 AM
Loyal Fan

well I like Prince Carl Philip of sweden

[ 04-16-2004: Message edited Madicken ]
Old 03-27-2004, 03:54 PM
Loyal Fan

I found some more Prince harry pictures

Old 03-27-2004, 03:55 PM
Loyal Fan

Old 03-27-2004, 03:57 PM
Loyal Fan

Prince Harry

Old 03-27-2004, 03:59 PM
Loyal Fan

Old 03-27-2004, 04:01 PM
Loyal Fan

Old 03-29-2004, 08:51 AM
Loyal Fan

Prince William - 20040328

Klosters, Switzerland

Old 04-02-2004, 04:56 AM
Loyal Fan

http://www.mirror.co.uk

PRINCE WILLIAM'S GORGEOUS LIVE-IN LOVE
Apr 2 2004
Friends call her Fit Kate and make jokes that she will one day be Queen

FRIENDS of Kate Middleton last night told how they were certain Prince William would not be able to resist her beauty and charm.

They even joked that she would be Queen one day after the sport-loving brunette confessed she fancied the young royal.

History of art student Kate, 21, worked as a deckhand on the BT Global Challenge yacht before heading to St Andrews University where she met boyfriend Wills.

One of her former crewmates on the Southampton-based craft said: "Kate was gorgeous and very popular. She was from a good family and seemed just perfect for the prince.

"After the crew heard Kate and William were both going to St Andrews we said they'd end up getting together.

"We used to tell her: 'You'll be the Queen one day'. It was a long-running joke.

"She used to laugh along but you could tell she really liked him. She admitted: 'I do fancy Wills'.

"Kate was so beautiful we were sure William would fall for her. She's a lovely girl, good luck to her."

In 2001, before she left the yacht, Kate had a summer fling with deckhand Ian Henry, much to the envy of the other male crew. They went on a secret holiday to the Caribbean.

Our source said: "Everyone called her Fit Kate and the lads were very jealous she got together with Ian. She was quite a catch.

"It all ended when they went their separate ways to start university."

Ian, 23 - who is studying at Oxford and lives near Taunton, Somerset - was last night coy about the romance.

He said: "We were very good friends but I have not spoken to her for a while.

"We met a couple of years ago through sailing. I was crewing on a boat at Southampton and Kate was on another. Occasionally we would sail together.

"She is a fun girl. I would call her bubbly, outgoing and down-to-earth.

"I did not know she and William were an item. She is very reserved, she does not like being in the spotlight."

Businessman's daughter Kate and second in line to the throne William, 21, now live together as a couple in a cottage near St Andrews, Fife.

She has met Prince Charles several times and sources are convinced their relationship is "serious". Charles is understood to approve.

The pair went to great lengths to keep their four-month-old romance a secret.

Only close friends knew about the relationship and were sworn to secrecy.

Old Etonian Fergus Boyd, who shares the cottage, was one of the few in the know. Every time Kate and Wills left the home they made it look as if they were nothing more than housemates.

In public they never held hands or showed affection to each other. Friends said William knew their secret would come out, but he wanted to keep it private as long as possible.

Even yesterday, when photographs of the pair on a skiing holiday in Switzerland were published, the prince ordered Clarence House aides to keep quiet.

A spokesman still refused to confirm Wills and Kate were an item.

He said: "He's going to be photographed and seen with young ladies in the next few years because he's a young man out and about."

"We're not going to be suddenly going 'yeah she is, she isn't, she is, she isn't'. It's not fair on him or them. We're not going to disclose the nature of his friendships because that's private." There was anger among the few who knew about the relationship that one had betrayed the prince by leaking details of his romance to a newspaper.

And a row erupted over publication of the paparazzi pictures which royal aides said breached an agreement to not to invade William's privacy when he was skiing in Klosters.

Kate and William met when they both began studying History of Art at St Andrews. The prince later switched to geography. At the beginning of their second year, Wills moved out of the halls of residence into a flat in the town with Kate and Fergus.

The trio moved into their cottage on the outskirts of the town last September.

Speculation has surrounded the couple's friendship since 2002, although they have always denied being romantically involved.

Kate hit the headlines after William reportedly paid £200 for a VIP ticket to a university fashion show where she modelled a bra and knickers while wearing a see-through dress.

At the May Day Ball last year, the prince also spent most of the evening huddled up with Kate and other friends.

They were photographed walking together down the local high street and deep in conversation at a rugby game.

William and Kate have much in common. Both like sport. They play tennis together and she loves watching rugby and polo.

Kate was on the sidelines to cheer on William when he played in a rugby sevens tournament. The pair both spent part of their gap year in Chile.

She has been credited with persuading William to stay at St Andrews after reports he wanted to quit because it was "boring".

Kate is discreet and loyal, qualities William counts on from his friends.

Kate, who has a sister Phillippa, 19, and 16-year-old brother James, was educated at St Andrews in Pangbourne, Berks, then Marlborough College in Wiltshire.

Her parents Carole, 48, and Michael, 53, run a mail order children's party toys business called Party Pieces.

During university breaks Kate returns home to Bucklebury, near Newbury.

Last night dad Michael showed his own loyalty to his daughter and her new boyfriend when approached by reporters. He said: "I don't talk to the press."

Kate was among the 300 guests invited to William's 21st birthday party at Windsor Castle last June.

The prince has admitted he feels sorry for female friends linked romantically.

In an interview he said: "There's been a lot of speculation about every single girl I'm with and it actually does quite irritate me after a while, more so because it's a complete pain for the girls.

"These poor girls, you know, whom I've either just met and get photographed with, or they're friends of mine, suddenly get thrown into the limelight and their parents get rung up and so on. I think it's a little unfair on them really.

"I'm used to it because it happens quite a lot now. But it's very difficult for them and I don't like that."

And he offered his simple philosophy on dating.

Wills said: "If I fancy a girl and I really like her and she fancies me, which is rare, I ask her out.

"But I don't want to put them in an awkward situation because people don't quite understand what comes with knowing me"
Old 04-02-2004, 05:01 AM
Loyal Fan

Old 04-11-2004, 03:01 PM
Loyal Fan

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk

Harry smoked cannabis at 14

PRINCE Harry got his first taste of illegal drugs when he was just FOURTEEN.

Although the young royal has already confessed to smoking cannabis, he told father Prince Charles that he was 16 at the time. Harry claimed he was introduced to pot by his pal, farmer's son Guy Pelly.

But today we can reveal how he was urged into puffing a joint two years earlier during his first term at Eton—by the Prince of Wales' own godson, the Hon Nicholas Knatchbull.

The seedy scene, at a secret hideaway behind the exclusive school's football pitches, was witnessed by Knatchbull's ex-girlfriend, Jessica Hay.

Jessica—who dated Knatchbull on and off for three years—told us: "It was a very cold Saturday afternoon and we'd all gone down to this viaduct at the back of the grounds.

"Harry's voice was still high because it hadn't quite broken and he sounded so sweet as he kept asking Nick for a cigarette.

"Nick refused but then pulled out this spliff. It was a really big one, longer than a Biro, a real cone.

"Nick lit it up, smoked a bit and passed it to me, then two other friends. When it was passed back to Nick, Harry told him that he still hadn't given him a cigarette. Nick said, ‘Mate, just ****ing smoke this, it's just like a cigarette, just a little bit stronger.'

"Harry had obviously heard of cannabis before—but until now it was all talk and no action. He looked nervous and a bit uncomfortable as everyone was watching, but he drew on it anyway and then gave it back to Nick.

Chill

"Harry only had one puff and went really red. I think he felt embarrassed."

Jessica said Harry's big brother, William, wasn't there at the time.

"They weren't tied at the hip at Eton," she added. "Wills preferred to chill indoors, watching TV. But if he'd known Nick was like that, he wouldn't have let Harry hang out with him."

Last week Jessica told the News of the World of her time at posh Marlborough College with Prince William's girlfriend Kate Middleton. She revealed how pretty Kate, 21, used to moon at boy pupils and how William reportedly lost his virginity to another of her classmates.

Today she lifts the lid on another catalogue of royal family secrets gleaned during her romance with black sheep Knatchbull—son of Lord and Lady Romsey, and great-grandson of IRA bomb victim Earl Mountbatten.

It is a title the 22-year-old junkie will one day inherit, along with his family's £100million 6,000-acre Hampshire estate Broadlands.

Ironically, senior pupil Knatchbull was an official ‘shepherd' or mentor to Prince William at Eton and, as family friend, was meant to keep a close eye on Harry.

But his own pot-smoking habit led him into a tragic drug spiral. He was EXPELLED in 2000 after being quizzed by police, SECTIONED under the Mental Health Act last November and is now at a south London halfway house BATTLING addiction to cocaine, LSD and ketamine-a horse tranquilliser used by druggies.

His romance with Jessica began after meeting at a society wedding when she was 16. Soon she was rubbing shoulders with royalty and seeing their unguarded moments.

"When I first met Wills in the Eton common room he was shyer than I'd ever thought," recalled Jessica. "I got the feeling he wasn't used to normal girls being around him."

Jessica sent Wills, 21, into a flutter during one encounter on a pheasant shooting weekend at Broadlands.

"The morning after the first shoot I was one of the first up," she told us. "There was only one bathroom on the floor where Nick, me, William and Harry were staying.

"But as I went to open the bathroom door, Wills came out—wearing a pink, fluffy bathrobe. When he saw me, he was so embarrassed at what he had on he exclaimed ‘B*gger!' and dashed back to his room." But Jessica recalled how Wills eventually loosened up one night after a few drinks.

"When I went outside for a cigarette with Nick, Wills came too," she said. "I was wearing a skirt and lying on the grass—and Wills warned me to watch out for paparazzi hiding in the bushes and taking photos of my knickers! It was all quite funny.

"I noticed how close William and his father were—always standing or sitting close, chatting across the table, checking that each other was okay.

Drunk

"But Prince Charles didn't seem as close to Harry at all. I don't know if this was because he was younger.

"It was always the done thing that each family would come down to breakfast together. But Harry would arrive on his own about 15 minutes after Charles and Wills.

"Harry looked a bit out of place and I felt sorry for him."

Jessica's favourite royal was the 82-year-old Duke of Edinburgh. "While Charles was a bit stiff, Prince Philip was absolutely adorable," she said. "As the table plan was being organised he was constantly being nice saying he wanted me to sit next to him.

"He got very drunk during one dinner. I could tell because he got a lot more talkative—about politics and particularly the state of the government!

"He even asked if I wanted to go into the men's quarters to join them for whisky and brandy. I didn't go though, it wasn't the done thing."

But Jessica recalled how the Duke got even saucier during one shoot.

"My trousers got caught as I climbed over a stile and I was stuck," she told us. "I shouted for help but Prince Philip was the only one who came to my rescue.