Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-29-2004, 01:40 AM
Elite Fan

Episode Discussion 1.19/1.20 - DOA/Two Weddings & a Funeral - SEASON FINALE [4/29/04]

From Zap2it:
Quote:
Tru (Dushku) and Davis (Zach Galifianakis) are stunned to learn that Jack (Jason Priestley) has the ability to relive days like our protagonist. Thrilled to have a possibly new partner, Tru and Jack team up to save a dying doctor. But as time goes on, Tru begins to question Jack's motives. Soon, Tru realizes that Jack isn't an ally at all. In the second hour, Tru's brother Harrison (Shawn Reaves) is the body asking for help. It becomes obvious that, despite his friendship with Harrison, Jack is trying to keep Harrison dead. It's a veritable battle between life and death.
From Tvguide:

Quote:
The season ends with startling revelations concerning Tru's mysterious associate (Jason Priestley), who engages her in a battle of wills that figures in the fate of her former lover (Matthew Bomer) and that of her brother. Davies: Cotter Smith. Randall: John Reardon.

Cast: A.J. Cook, Eliza Dushku, Jessica Collins, Shawn Reeves, Zach Galifianakis, Jason Priestley, Matthew Bomer, John Reardon, Cotter Smith, Nick Wechsler, Leanna Nash, Lauren Stamile, David Lipper, Sage Testini, Lisa Waltz, Natasha Wilson, Andrew Airlie
From Tvtome:

Quote:
DOA - Tru and Davis remain stunned by the revelation that Jack can relive days like Tru. Excited to have a new partner, Tru teams up with Jack to ensure a doctor's dying wish to help others in his life, but as the day progresses, Tru becomes increasingly suspicious of Jack's intentions. And when Jack attempts to stop Tru from saving an innocent victim, she comes to the startling realization that he isn't her ally but her enemy.

Two Wedding & a Funeral - Tru and Jack, her sworn nemesis, find themselves on a collision course with the stakes as high as they can be after the body of Tru's brother, Harrison, asks for help. Despite his friendship with Harrison, Jack vows to ensure Harrison's death when the day rewinds. Tru struggles to protect her brother, and the game is on as an epic battle of life and death between Tru and Jack is set in motion. But Tru's attempts to save Harrison will lead to the shocking death of someone very close to her.
I can't *****ing wait for tonight. Heee.

[ 04-29-2004: Message edited Mysteria ]
If you love someone you gotta make a sound
HIMYM 10 YEARS
Old 04-29-2004, 09:04 AM
Obsessed Fan

I'm right there with ya. I'm so stoked for tonight's episode(s)!

--Mark Twain
Old 04-29-2004, 11:37 AM
Passionate Fan

I can't wait to see this episode. I can't believe there's no news yet on whether or not the show's coming back for a 2nd season.
Old 04-29-2004, 01:37 PM
Obsessed Fan

OOOOO Nick Wechler is gunna be in this ep..... [img]smilies/party.gif[/img] i cant b/l it.... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] It's Roswell meets Tru Calling [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]...this ep is gunna be sooo cool.. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]
Old 04-29-2004, 02:29 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

It's so sad. I've been so busy lately I'm a couple of episodes behind. They are all on tape...and now it's the finale already. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] I gotta download the episode my tape screwed as well.

They better come back for a second season!!! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 04-29-2004, 02:50 PM
New Fan

Hey i think this might be the last season??... i dont know yet but thats what ive been reading and hearing from people...."they say that its dumb because they dont wanna see over and over ppl dead wake up and her help them."..... but i hope they have another season i love tru calling!!! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 04-29-2004, 05:36 PM
Absolute Fan

I can't wait for the episode. This show is getting so good. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I just can't believe you're leaving over three words I couldn't say last night.
Old 04-29-2004, 06:12 PM
Obsessed Fan

Hey, *Sweetie*, is your avatar from the Something Blue episode of Buffy? I know that this is off-topic, but it's gonna bug me, if I don't ask. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

--Mark Twain
Old 04-29-2004, 07:16 PM
Master Fan

Hee. I'm so psyched about tonight's episode. And I'll be waiting on all of you guys to write up reviews before it airs here for me. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

And yeah, that's Buffy and Spike from Something Blue in her avitar. I'd recognize those smiles anywhere. Muhah. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
You used to say everything's alright, but it's not
And that's something you're too blind to see.
Old 04-29-2004, 07:40 PM
Total Fan

Omg I'm watching it right now...ahh I've been bawling like a baby, laughing, on the edge of my seat.

If this is the last episode ever I will cry. It's without a doubt my favorite show. Eep commercial's over, it's back on!
Old 04-29-2004, 07:58 PM
New Fan

Awww, I was so close to tears with that scene where Tru laid the rose of Luc's chest in his casket. This whole ep is by far one of the best of this show. I hope they don't cancel it.
Old 04-29-2004, 08:01 PM
Master Fan

I'm really bummed that Luc died (although I kinda expected it) and that Lindsay actually got married. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Old 04-29-2004, 08:02 PM
Elite Fan

BULL*****!!!

I *****ing knew it. It's all bull*****. I can't believe it. I hate Jack. He needs to go to hell. Great episode but he needs to disappear.

I'll comment on the rest later.

Gah!
If you love someone you gotta make a sound
HIMYM 10 YEARS
Old 04-29-2004, 08:04 PM
Master Fan

Could Jack really relive days? I missed the first part of the show but I had it on tape.

[ 04-29-2004: Message edited Jelenbean ]
Old 04-29-2004, 08:11 PM
Addicted Fan

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/jaw_drop.gif[/img]

that was crazy the best ep sp far! ill talk later

is it coming back for s2?? it better!

Bhery