Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-14-2007, 08:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Star Wars Hyperdrive Crew #78: I'm baaaaack!

Last thread
http://www.fanforum.com/f99/star-war...orld-62802631/

Thanks for the welcome back everyone.
I have yet to upload my camera but I will this week

Jerry, I actually am tired and still a bit jet lagged. I have yet to catch up on things and get back into my normal routine.
Aww I bet Jill looked so cute and Happy 1st Birthday to Aeryn.
Time flies.

Alex, that is pretty cool. Does she still have the NY accent?

I can't wait to see Bourne.

Last few posts to continue on
Quote:
Originally Posted by **SuperGirl** (View Post)
Yeah, her voice is pretty annoying. I think she's cute, though. If ED makes friends with them again and forms an alliance (which is what he's trying to do), then me and you will be forced to talk again. I'm pretty sure Dustin is going this week, because of stupid Eric haters. Bastards...

Quote:
Originally Posted by pink & white cookies (View Post)
Totally random thought--I want a big chocolate sundae right now. Alas, no ice cream, no toppings, and I really don't want to go to the store.

p&w
Old 08-14-2007, 09:20 PM
Elite Fan

Of course she does, once a new yorker always a yankee I guess. She's lived here for the past 8 years too! I mean...Angela...from NY, she's italian her family is from one of the islands, it was really neat hanging out with her. Talk about clashing of "cultures"

K...you little traitor! Sorry you had to work over tonight. Good news, back is feeling OK right now and it passed the test as good as expected. Will tell more tomorrow the day after it's a better sign of how the injury is doing.

For those who are interested, sci-fi channel has put BSG's entire San Diego Comic Con presentation on their site for free for the fans to check out. The resolution isn't all that great, but you can hear the Q/A fine. Obviously, some spoilers for S4!

Alex

The Dark is generous, and it's patient, and it always wins - but in the heart of it's strength lies weakness; one lone candle is enough to hold it back.
Love is more than a candle.
Love can ignite the stars.
Old 08-15-2007, 06:30 AM
Elite Fan

hey peeps...

Jerry~ hey dude yeah I had a great time at the grandparents, I usually do,they're totally awesome so how you been??

hey Steph...welcome back

hey Alex, p&w,Jimmy...

Kara~ I got your PM thanks...I'm glad you finally remembered because I would have been at my wit's end otherwise I haven't replied because I'm trying to think of a way to sum it up very shortly but can't seem to be able to find the words
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 08-15-2007, 03:12 PM
Elite Fan

Another day here...GA scorcher for sure

In the middle of switching ISP's and getting cable TV finally, but it is so complicated...more than you know! Gotta call this number, then they give you the run around when you got to cancel an existing service...anyways, hope to have it all figured out soon.

Maria, what a nice lady, Hi to you too

Alex

The Dark is generous, and it's patient, and it always wins - but in the heart of it's strength lies weakness; one lone candle is enough to hold it back.
Old 08-15-2007, 07:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

Raise the roof to Italian New Yorkers

I want to remain spoiler free for BSG.

Thank you Maria & welcome back to you.
Old 08-15-2007, 11:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I wish I could watch BSG but the idiots here stopped showing the show after only two episodes! I have no idea why but they are showing some pretty rubbish things instead!

[TWENTY YEARS OF YOUNG AMERICANS!]
Join us for one l a s t celebration!♡
♪_where would we be without a little l o v e?
[ Sheida : Tumblr | Twitter | Instagram ]
Old 08-16-2007, 05:59 AM
Elite Fan

I'm cleaning the house like mad....Aeryns first party is this weekend, and we've got company coming over.

Other than that, things are going well.

Got my new comics from aspenstore with some great art on the front by Mike Turner, ready for my girls to wake up, and everything will be right in the world.
Vampires don't "sparkle" in the sun: they screech in horror, burst into flame and wither to ash.
Old 08-16-2007, 08:05 AM
Elite Fan

Jerry, you're so cute. I can't beleive Aeryn is 1 year old already....

Maria - If you can't sum it up shortly....should I be worried?

Alex -

ETA: Steph, I just saw a few of the pictures from your trip on the Mod picture thread...Oh my gosh, it looks absolutely beautiful there! And I definitely can't tell the difference between you and your sister. Was the trip expensive?

Join the John Mayer campaign!

Last edited by **SuperGirl**; 08-16-2007 at 08:14 AM
Old 08-16-2007, 03:45 PM
Elite Fan

Sheida, not sure if you already do...but if you have a fast internet connection, there are other ways you can obtain BSG episodes online.

Jerry, congrats on getting that artwork, you have been waiting for a while for it. Just looked it up, your cards are 2 games out of 1st place in the crappy NL CENTRAL...is there hope in St. Loius and the Card nation again, that they maybe able to "squeak in" the NL playoffs and get hot in the playoffs once again?

K...Thanks babeh Looks like I'll be going to the Ted Sunday...it's a 1pm starting time, meaning it'll be insanely hot...but hey, I guess that's why they call it "hotlanta" I'm enjoying my 3hr workday...I was told to leave early if I'd like and still get paid for 8hrs worth of work...so I don't need a second invitation

Alex

Old 08-16-2007, 09:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:

ETA: Steph, I just saw a few of the pictures from your trip on the Mod picture thread...Oh my gosh, it looks absolutely beautiful there! And I definitely can't tell the difference between you and your sister. Was the trip expensive?
Thanks. I have to run over there tomorrow.

And that is from a twin. I am not a twin. She is 4 years younger.
Are you and your sister identical?

I have no idea really. Daddy paid
But we knew how and where to save, for instance, don't run up a bar tab on the ship
Just have some wine with dinner and that is all.

Jerry, I hope the party is a good one

Sheida, that sucks about BSG Not fair, it is so good.

Hi Alex
Old 08-17-2007, 06:08 AM
Elite Fan

*Warning, Picture Thread*

I wish I had gotten that artwork Alex...alas, this is something I just ordered last week...I'm still waiting on that sketch from hodges. I think it's time for another e-mail. This is one of the pieces I just picked up:

This was being saved for a PM for Kara, but she's never sent one back

White Queen, Turner Sketch

As for the NL Central....man, it's 6 more weeks....plenty of time for the Cards to botch it and lose it. Especially when we throw Mulder in the mix.

Now, for the cuteness....
Aeryn on her 1st Birthday

Gillian (and her new cousin Meri) as a flower girl

Is this a hold up?

Smiles around!

And lastly....
The White Tailed Eagle was just re-introduced into Ireland, I'm so excited.

Some Clouded Leopard Cubs

A Black Panther Cub

Enjoy the cuteness...
Vampires don't "sparkle" in the sun: they screech in horror, burst into flame and wither to ash.
Old 08-17-2007, 08:07 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BehrItAll (View Post)
And that is from a twin. I am not a twin. She is 4 years younger.
Are you and your sister identical?

I have no idea really. Daddy paid
But we knew how and where to save, for instance, don't run up a bar tab on the ship
Just have some wine with dinner and that is all.
What? I'm serious... Even now, I can't tell....and no, my sister is two minutes older, but we're not identical.

Yeah, I can imagine the alcohol bill might be up there... I guess to save you could always bring your own, right?

Aww, Jerry...cuteness all around.

Have fun at the game, Alex.

Join the John Mayer campaign!
Old 08-17-2007, 02:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
What? I'm serious... Even now, I can't tell....and no, my sister is two minutes older, but we're not identical.

Yeah, I can imagine the alcohol bill might be up there... I guess to save you could always bring your own, right?
Everyone on the cruise that met us always asked, "Are you twins"
And we'd say no.
One man even stopped my sister on the stairwell to ask, "Do you have a twin?"
Anyway, I am the one who is slightly shorter and I have the darker hair.

Actually no If you buy alcohol on shore and they see on the scanners they take it and hold it till you go home.

Jerry, your girls are so cute. Very nice pictures.
Aww look at the animals.
Old 08-17-2007, 02:52 PM
Elite Fan

Kara~ well I'm not sure exactly what you mean by that you know I could sum it up very shortly but since you kinda missed some key points it might not make that much sense to you, considering the lenghts I had to go to,just for you to remember who I was talking about

Jerry~ Awww cute pics....

Sheida~ they do that here too,totally annoying...

man I can barely *literally* keep my eyes open so I gotta head to bed....

oh one thing before I go, I saw The Bourne Ultimatum today and it was really good

okay,goodnight!
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 08-17-2007, 03:49 PM
Master Fan

Hey all

Jerry - Sweet pictures.

Kara - BB was sweet last night. The look on Dustin's face was priceless. LNC is good and dead now. Long live ED.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread