Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-28-2007, 10:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

That kid has a crush on Tim and he's going to sleep with his mom
and then he'll have to move.

The race thing is annoying but I like that when Smash is all arrogant and big headed she brings him back down to earth.
As long as she sticks to her meds she'd fine.

I really want Lyla and Jason to break up.
Enough all ready.
Lyla go save Tim from the single mom.

I want Landry and Tyra to get together.
Old 03-01-2007, 12:35 AM
Elite Fan

I have nothing to contribute to the FNL talk. Buuuuut... I finally watched the BSG episode this morning, they had a rerun on the other night and I had it recorded while I worked. I didn't really like it much, just like the last episode. And Adama isn't doing much to get on my good side. I'm starting to like him less, and less. He's like a robot. He should be a cylon.

That is all...I'm off for the next two days, so if I'm not around...I'll be back on Saturday.

Join the John Mayer campaign!
Old 03-01-2007, 09:00 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by **SuperGirl** (View Post)
I have nothing to contribute to the FNL talk. Buuuuut...
Don't worry, I promise you will, when the S1 DVD's come out

Quote:
That is all...I'm off for the next two days, so if I'm not around...I'll be back on Saturday.
Where else will you be? caughsditchercaughs What?

Steph, well, you are a lot more accepting of Waverly than I am. I just don't like her character at all. As far as Tim, I still think he needs to be with Tyra...it's complicated. I think that Tyra loves Tim, but Tim doesn't. I know that Tim loves Lyla, but she doesn't love him back, she loves Jason. This is like a complicated algebra II problem

Well, it's payday...and it's raining. We get the leftover storms from Jerry's parts of the country today, but next week is going to be nice and sunny and cool

Going to a Trashers game with friends on Sunday, the game is on NBC, so we are taping it, to see if they show the fans holding up signs and stuff

The Dark is generous, and it's patient, and it always wins - but in the heart of it's strength lies weakness; one lone candle is enough to hold it back.
Love is more than a candle.
Love can ignite the stars.
Old 03-01-2007, 05:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Have a good time Kara
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strider (View Post)
Steph, well, you are a lot more accepting of Waverly than I am. I just don't like her character at all. As far as Tim, I still think he needs to be with Tyra...it's complicated. I think that Tyra loves Tim, but Tim doesn't. I know that Tim loves Lyla, but she doesn't love him back, she loves Jason. This is like a complicated algebra II problem

Going to a Trashers game with friends on Sunday, the game is on NBC, so we are taping it, to see if they show the fans holding up signs and stuff
I just think Smash need someone like her to remind him that he's not a god.
He can be so arrogant.
I was never into the Tyra/Tim relationship and I am quickly like the idea of her with Landry

algebra II

Have fun!
Old 03-01-2007, 05:58 PM
Elite Fan

I think Smash can find someone who doesn't have the emotional baggage that Waverly does, and still keep him grounded. He's got enough on his plate as it is, trying to make it, get a college scholarship and all.

I think the reason you feel that way, is b/c they were both heavily into drinking and partying. I think if they both "cleaned up", they'd make a good couple.

I like how Landry thinks he's got a chance That was me in HS btw!

Oh we will. It'll be my first Trashers game this year, and I'm going again in Thursday again, for my B-Day. So 2 home games in 5 days, it'll be "great"

The Dark is generous, and it's patient, and it always wins - but in the heart of it's strength lies weakness; one lone candle is enough to hold it back.
Old 03-01-2007, 06:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

I guess I always get drawn to the toutured characters....

Them clean up? When pigs fly.
They and Tyra's mom should all go to AA together.

AWW you're so cute.
*pinches your cheeks*
Old 03-01-2007, 06:43 PM
Passionate Fan

I got nothin' when it comes to FNL.

Anyone else wonder if Hiro's dad has powers too? Do you think he was one of "them" to work alongside "normal" folks?
Old 03-02-2007, 05:59 AM
Elite Fan

A lot Marxist, if you ask me. I just can't believe that he was able to smuggle the book out so easily.

I was quite happy that Seelix got promoted, though. Nice to see a recurring character get somewhere.

I don't think Hiro's dad has powers...just the coldness in him. But I wonder if he knows that his Son has powers...would he turn him in? Especially given the power that he can potentially have.

Steph, Kara, Mara and Sheida....morning all.
Vampires don't "sparkle" in the sun: they screech in horror, burst into flame and wither to ash.
Old 03-02-2007, 09:34 AM
Elite Fan

Steph, what you don't believe in second chances? Come on now, there is still time for them to change their ways. I don't know, I guess it's always b/c I choose to believe the best in people, that's why I feel this way.

p&w...I've got nothing for Heroes How are you feeling? Close to your date now?

Jerry,

Quote:
A lot Marxist, if you ask me. I just can't believe that he was able to smuggle the book out so easily.
I'm thinking Gaius Baltar and yes. He's quickly becoming a very unlikeable character he was already that way for me in S2. This week, looks like lots of Kara/Lee...the shippers of those two should be happy. Oh and we find out more about "Kara's" destiny.

Quote:
I was quite happy that Seelix got promoted, though. Nice to see a recurring character get somewhere
They did that to replace Kat, they needed another female pilot role.

Old 03-02-2007, 11:06 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pink & white cookies (View Post)
Anyone else wonder if Hiro's dad has powers too? Do you think he was one of "them" to work alongside "normal" folks?
I've been wondering that myself. Hiro did tell him that he had a "mission" to do, but the two of them never really talked about his powers. But I thought usually it was a genetic thing...just like Claire and her parents, and Peter. So, who knows...

Quote:
Where else will you be? caughsditchercaughs What?
I'm not a ditcherrrrr. Here I am.

Having a pretty good day so far. Took my car in today, should be getting it back later in the afternoon. In the meantime, I'm going to go to the gym with my sister, maybe go to the mall, and my sister also has to take her car into the shop so I'll probably have to go with her so she can catch a ride home.

Hey Jerry/Maria/Steph. Weekend plans?

Join the John Mayer campaign!
Old 03-02-2007, 01:05 PM
Elite Fan

hello all...

Jerry~ I think Mara is Luke's wife but good morning from me (well allthough now it's night but anyway...)

so I don't have anything on Heroes,BSG or FNL,do I win?

Kara~ Well I have my friend's wedding tomorrow so that's enough to keep me occupied for the weekend I'm allready tired so tomorrow should be interesting luckily it doesn't start early...

hey Steph,Alex,Sheida,Jimmy,p&w....

Well I did go to the hairdresser today,actually my usual one was sick but the replacement wasn't bad at all,so here are the pics as promised...and yes I know I have interesting poses

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3.../newhair16.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3.../newhair15.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3.../newhair14.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3.../newhair11.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...7/newhair6.jpg

Man my head is aching again,it's been aching all week,like my shoulder and almost all of my body...

Well I don't think I'll be around much this weekend because of the aforementioned friend's wedding so have a good one everyone!
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 03-02-2007, 07:58 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by **SuperGirl** (View Post)
I'm not a ditcherrrrr. Here I am.
See, and I know that, yet I can't resist calling you that name OK, I'll try to stop. Really

Quote:
Having a pretty good day so far. Took my car in today, should be getting it back later in the afternoon. In the meantime, I'm going to go to the gym with my sister, maybe go to the mall, and my sister also has to take her car into the shop so I'll probably have to go with her so she can catch a ride home.

Weekend plans?
Well, I'm glad you got the car repaired, you needed to do that Have fun tonight, but not too much

Weekend plans...I've got to prep for my B-Day week "events"...just one workout shocking I know! and a Trashers game Sunday with the boys!

Maria Hi yourself

Steph, I'm glad you are posting a lot now on the BSG, and your sister is there all the time, kind of cool.

Alex

Old 03-02-2007, 08:01 PM
Passionate Fan

Yes, Maria, you win. Like the new haircut.

As far as baby goes, yes we're getting closer to the end. I am going to try and start bringing out baby stuff soon. Better prepared than not. Eventually I've got to pack a hospital bag too. so much to do, so little time.
Old 03-02-2007, 08:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Steph, I'm glad you are posting a lot now on the BSG, and your sister is there all the time, kind of cool.
thanks. It's fun there.
And I got Vic hooked on the show.

I do believe in second chances. I have a family member that showed that. But Tim has a long way to go first.

Maria, nice pics.
I like your hair
and nice posters

P&w, ooh getting close

to the rest of the crew

no plans as of yet....continue spring cleaning I guess.
Old 03-02-2007, 09:45 PM
Elite Fan

Oh, you'll find out a lot more than just her "destiny"....and there's more behind Seelix's promotion, but perhaps I've said too much already.

Maria, great pictures.

Weekend plans? I have to work tomorrow on a new server implementation.....sigh, other than that, picking up two new EP's from Lacuna Coil.
Vampires don't "sparkle" in the sun: they screech in horror, burst into flame and wither to ash.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread