Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-08-2018, 03:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

You should stop by our General Discussion Thread and list your ranking my ranking is #2 untouchable and well prequels bottom
Old 01-08-2018, 08:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by a new hope (View Post)
Thanks Yes I just had to say that
You have learned well, my Padawan.

Last edited by sum1; 01-08-2018 at 08:53 PM
Old 01-08-2018, 10:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I had a good Master

Sarah I plan to do more videos so I'll probably post them here and on the general thread, depending on the subject
Old 01-09-2018, 05:19 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Looking forward to it babes
Old 01-09-2018, 08:05 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks
Old 01-09-2018, 10:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by a new hope (View Post)
I had a good Master
Old 01-09-2018, 02:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I posted a new video but it doesn't mention TLJ much so I posted it on the News thread, Fan Creations, and a few Obi-Wan threads

Yes, I'm shamelessly pimping my videos.
Old 01-10-2018, 08:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

You're a pimp now?
Old 01-10-2018, 11:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Maybe
Old 01-11-2018, 12:01 PM
Elite Fan

Can’t say I really blame Rey for choosing not to join Kylo Ren. He was suggesting just letting everyone in the resistance die. For all she knew Finn, the man who came to starkiller base to save her, could have been on one of those ships. She couldn’t just abandon her friends.

I guess in the end it doesn’t matter who her parents were. She’s found her real family now. She has people who love and care for her. She made the right choice, to stay with them. That’s why she’s the light in the awakening to meet the darkness in the force.

Even if she could save Ben I’d be very surprised if there was still a place for him in the new world that will exist after the good side wins. He’s more likely to go into his own personal exile out of shame, the same way Luke did.
Old 01-11-2018, 11:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I guess I took his offer was more of a "let's end sids and rule together", not "let's kill all your friends"
Old 01-12-2018, 10:48 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Almost been a month
Old 01-13-2018, 11:39 AM
Obsessed Fan

So this movie has my new favorite scene from the entire series. Kylo and Rey battling Snoke's guards was just straight unfiltered epic.
Anyone consider Rey could have ended the entire conflict in a second by telling Kylo if he ceased fire and, as he offered, put the First Order and the Resistance in the past with no further violence, she would join him? I'm not saying for a second she really could have, and certainly it would take a long time to restore Kylo's heart and soul. I'm just saying it's astonishing just how close they were to peace in that moment.
Old 01-13-2018, 11:49 AM
Elite Fan

So it’s her fault she didn’t want to “let old things die”? Those were his words.

Peace was impossible. If you go into the backstory established by JJ Abrams for the new trilogy, you’d know that the first order existed long before Snoke or Kylo Ren joined it. War is bigger than just one person’s beliefs or ideals.

Last edited by scififan2009; 01-13-2018 at 01:01 PM
Old 01-13-2018, 12:47 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Riterra Smith (View Post)
So this movie has my new favorite scene from the entire series. Kylo and Rey battling Snoke's guards was just straight unfiltered epic.
Anyone consider Rey could have ended the entire conflict in a second by telling Kylo if he ceased fire and, as he offered, put the First Order and the Resistance in the past with no further violence, she would join him? I'm not saying for a second she really could have, and certainly it would take a long time to restore Kylo's heart and soul. I'm just saying it's astonishing just how close they were to peace in that moment.
Absolutely agree about the throne room scene. Usually I have a problem keeping interest in fight or battle scenes, but I remember watching this scene in the cinema in complete awe.

And yes, they were pretty close. But it would still be a long process after. It could have been an interesting third movie, if she joined him.

Icon Credit
Closed Thread   Post New Thread