Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-07-2014, 09:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

Are you going to watch them all, Jen, or stop at #4?

New! Benedict Cumberbatch Forum

~Sherry | avi by ~ Jis_Bon ~
Old 03-07-2014, 11:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Watch it all, since my friend is only here until tomorrow.

But then I can come back up to #4 again,
Old 03-08-2014, 08:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

ok!

Old 03-09-2014, 10:07 PM
Elite Fan

That's great.

I had an internet outage today. The bright side was I watched a little Under the Dome.

I'll post my thoughts tomorrow.
Old 03-10-2014, 08:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

cool!
There's been a lot of "internet outage" going around from coast to coast. Mine was dead slow yesterday, but fine today.
It's a little worrisome though ...

I'm looking foward to your comments, Candice. Did you watch up to "Blue on Blue?"

Old 03-10-2014, 05:54 PM
Elite Fan

Yes, I did. I almost went ahead and watch Endless Thirst.

I'm on my tablet. I'll share my comments later.
Old 03-10-2014, 08:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

ok

Old 03-11-2014, 04:50 PM
Elite Fan

Outbreak is the first time Junior gains a little respect. His dad is not treating him like a kid and the townspeople are listening to him.

I think they wanted this episode to start his redemption process. However, I think they should have gone another route after this.

I do love the scene with Barbie and Julia at the end. It was more confrontational than her scene when she found out he killed her husband. Julia was pissed in this scene. I don't know if she would have forgiven him so quickly if it weren't for the bomb in Blue on Blue solidifying the fact that they are trapped. It's one of those life is too short moments.

I do like that Barbie said he was a short order cook. That's a nice throwback to the book.

I do like that Barbie went to look for her when he got back to the hospital, because he had walked away from her earlier. When I first watched this, I thought he was going to avoid her the rest of the episode. I'm glad he didn't. I guess he was ready to tell her part of the truth.

I like Barbie kicking Phil. He is an enforcer, and that's the first time, we really get to see him enforce.

I hate that the reverend burned most of the medicine. I guess that needed to be done to trigger the shortage of insulin.

I kind of wish Carolyn had stolen some insulin, and why does everyone run out of insulin at the same time? Do people not have a ready supply of it? My grandmother did. It seems like no one had enough insulin to last them a week. WTF.

I do like the scenes between Linda and her old teacher. This is the first death I kind of care about. It was subtle and not over the top.
Old 03-11-2014, 05:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

Nice! Thanks, Candice!

I admit to being a little irritated with Julia for being so mean to Barbie. I mean, he had just saved her lilfe! But yeah, the irritation just lasted into the next episode.

I wouldn't have expected Alice to have a huge supply of insulin with her because it has to be refrigerated. She could've easily gotten refills if she needed them. Normally.

I agree that it was more important for Alice to have that insulin. She was the only doctor in town at that point. Sad to say, keeping her alive should've been a priority for everyone.

The Rev. was insane by now, but he surely did take out essential medications for a lot of people before he was done.

Old 03-12-2014, 08:41 AM
Elite Fan

Alice should've been a priority.

When I was talking about an insulin supply, I was mainly referring to the people in the town. That one guy ran out on day 5.

Julia annoyed me when she left the hospital. She could've exposed more people. They were in quarantine for a reason. It was an unnecessary risk. The cabin could've waited.

The Rev had too much rapture.
Old 03-12-2014, 09:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

Well .. you know how it is with people and their medications. They assume the pharmacy will be open when they need a refill, but they don't see the hurricane coming.

You make an even better point/reason to be irritated with Julia! Barbie has already seen in her that she'll run straight into the fire, but leaving the clinic was putting the whole town at risk. Bad girl!

The Rev got "raptured" all right. Compliments of Big Jim.

Old 03-12-2014, 01:15 PM
Extreme Fan

I remember twitter and all that railing at Julia for leaving the clinic. I can't say I disagree.
Old 03-12-2014, 01:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh really? People were tweet-scolding her for it? Good! I hope the writers learned a lesson from that!

Old 03-21-2014, 06:18 PM
Elite Fan

I think the Rev had the best murder on the show. I wonder how Stephen King will top that.
Old 03-21-2014, 08:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

omg. I just wrote 3 paragraphs and clicked out before posting it. Noooooooooooooooooooo.