Add you. Welcome
Old 06-25-2015, 10:55 PM
Obsessed Fan

Ty
Old 06-26-2015, 07:05 AM
Master Fan

Old 06-26-2015, 09:56 AM
Extreme Fan

I'm thinking she's gonna start out on the bad side then veer to the good side. What y'all think?
Old 06-26-2015, 11:11 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaybeSomeday (View Post)
I'm thinking she's gonna start out on the bad side then veer to the good side. What y'all think?
Like Rebecca?

I can see it. I just hope she makes it through the season.
Old 06-26-2015, 11:57 AM
Obsessed Fan

I think she'll be a good person just following orders from the bad side (for unknown reasons) starting out, it will slowly begin to change and she won't end up going through with her part of it.

I also think there could be more to the role she plays regarding the dome than she realizes.
Old 06-27-2015, 05:28 AM
Master Fan

i hope we will learn things about her,
in the premiere she was just Dale's girlfriend
Old 07-03-2015, 09:46 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadisonNorthFan (View Post)
I think she'll be a good person just following orders from the bad side (for unknown reasons) starting out, it will slowly begin to change and she won't end up going through with her part of it.

I also think there could be more to the role she plays regarding the dome than she realizes.
Exactly. She has no idea what her employers want and probably saw it as a learning experience. She has no reason to suspect her friend, either. I think she's a little clueless for not being more suspicious, but she's not the bad guy here-Christine and Melanie are.
Old 07-04-2015, 12:32 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadisonNorthFan (View Post)

Yea, I posted in the episode discussion that I thought she was unlucky and I believed that she will end up like Rebecca and sooner or later she will realize that Christibe isnt who she says she is. Kylie's character has so much potential if the writers didnt focus too much on her relationship with Barbie but more with her relationship with Christine and the dome. Fingers crossed for good character development.

Oh also, you can add me to her fans list.
Old 07-04-2015, 01:51 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fourhands (View Post)
Yea, I posted in the episode discussion that I thought she was unlucky and I believed that she will end up like Rebecca and sooner or later she will realize that Christibe isnt who she says she is. Kylie's character has so much potential if the writers didnt focus too much on her relationship with Barbie but more with her relationship with Christine and the dome. Fingers crossed for good character development.

I think she knows more than she realizes. Sometimes the information we deem insignificant tends to be a crucial piece of the puzzle.
Old 07-04-2015, 05:37 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostcandy (View Post)
I think she knows more than she realizes. Sometimes the information we deem insignificant tends to be a crucial piece of the puzzle.
I agree. She's already catching on to things that she didn't question before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fourhands (View Post)

I don't think her character will end up like Rebecca's. They're completely different. Eva's already realizing who Christine truly is and I think she will protect herself. I agree about all her potential and I don't think there's too much focus on that. They just got out of the pods and saw each other for the first time after their experience. I think there's been plenty shown of her interacting with Christine but there's only so much they'll discuss currently since she's not in on the master plan with her.
Old 07-18-2015, 10:17 AM
Master Fan

Her character is so, so screwed. She stood up to Christine and now she's going to have some gross alien baby.

I wonder how they're going to use her. She'll have to get pretty desperate,but I'm hoping his love for Julia will make him snap out of it. Christine leaving was great, but the trail of evil she left behind is scary.
Old 07-18-2015, 10:44 AM
Obsessed Fan

^ I think the baby will be a human and abnormal if she becomes pregnant. Might become 100% human once they've all been cured from being infected.

Last edited by MadisonNorthFan; 07-18-2015 at 10:52 AM