Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-21-2014, 12:16 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violet Faust (View Post)
The babysitting scene will be cut of course.

You're probably right, but I'm really not ready for the baby talk, let alone anything more, and I'm afraid that Rumple isn't either. It's been what? Two weeks since Neal died? It's hard for me to imagine Belle raising the baby issue so soon, even if the Snowflake sets her ovaries a'flutter (and that is one CUTE baby, so it's a possibility). And if Rumple is thinking about another kid so soon it seems like bigtime displacement/denial and Belle should be calling Archie.
I'm not getting my hopes up that we'll see the baby scene, and they'll probably have Rumple sneaking off to see the SQ in the woods so he won't even be there.

They just don't seem to be telling a Rumbelle story here.
Old 10-21-2014, 03:29 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

If that is cut, I swear to God

It's in the press release so it has to be in there..

I think they might take more about Bae than babies maybe...
Old 10-21-2014, 06:08 AM
Loyal Fan

I don't see anything here that seemed like character bashing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy_diamond (View Post)
If that is cut, I swear to God

It's in the press release so it has to be in there..

I think they might take more about Bae than babies maybe...
A Snow/Regina plot mentioned in the Apprentice press release was cut, so we can't depend on anything. Seems like they are doing a lot of last minute editing (the Belle in the shop scene was cut after the promo pics were released). Not trying to be a downer but we should probably keep our expectations low, se we can be pleasantly surprised.

I would absolutely love it if the conversation was about Bae....I do think that Rumple seeing Belle with a baby (any baby, let alone one named for his son) will knock him for a loop.
Old 10-21-2014, 06:41 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I don't see anything here that seemed like character bashing?

A Snow/Regina plot mentioned in the Apprentice press release was cut, so we can't depend on anything. Seems like they are doing a lot of last minute editing (the Belle in the shop scene was cut after the promo pics were released). Not trying to be a downer but we should probably keep our expectations low, se we can be pleasantly surprised.

I would absolutely love it if the conversation was about Bae....I do think that Rumple seeing Belle with a baby (any baby, let alone one named for his son) will knock him for a loop.
I still think they'll have him off meeting with the SQ while she's babysitting.

I don't like deleted scenes because to me they never happened, but they could have at least showed it online like with the other ones. But once again the Rumbelle fans aren't worthy.

I didn't see any character bashing either so I'm confused.
Old 10-21-2014, 12:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

If Rumple sees Belle with Neal I will

Last edited by crazy_diamond; 10-22-2014 at 04:27 AM
Old 10-21-2014, 01:11 PM
Master Fan

I think her babysitting is probably a plot point for the next episode where maybe she talks to Rumple about having a baby? I don't see her being actually pregnant but they'll want to make her happy and dreaming of the future before they lower the boom.
Old 10-21-2014, 01:38 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
I think her babysitting is probably a plot point for the next episode where maybe she talks to Rumple about having a baby? I don't see her being actually pregnant but they'll want to make her happy and dreaming of the future before they lower the boom.
LOL. When you put it like that, it makes sense...
Old 10-21-2014, 07:03 PM
Master Fan

Don't know what to think about RC's comments. I guess he could be talking in the moment but why doesn't he give us hope?

I have to laugh when people talk abou fans being negative when Robert is the most negative, LOL.
Old 10-21-2014, 07:46 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
Don't know what to think about RC's comments. I guess he could be talking in the moment but why doesn't he give us hope?

I have to laugh when people talk abou fans being negative when Robert is the most negative, LOL.
It's actually interesting to me. I got really mad last year when Kitsowitz kept leading Rumbellers on with that "there's good stuff right ahead" tease. (When it was never true.)

So, in a way I appreciate Robert being honest, LOL.

But it's pretty depressing.

There's been a big difference in the way interviews with Robert and Kitsowitz characterize Rumple since NYCC. Before that it was "he loves Belle more than anything but he's an addict." Since then, in at least three interviews, it's been "he's a selfish bastard" (paraphrased ).
Old 10-22-2014, 03:17 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
It's actually interesting to me. I got really mad last year when Kitsowitz kept leading Rumbellers on with that "there's good stuff right ahead" tease. (When it was never true.)

So, in a way I appreciate Robert being honest, LOL.

But it's pretty depressing.

There's been a big difference in the way interviews with Robert and Kitsowitz characterize Rumple since NYCC. Before that it was "he loves Belle more than anything but he's an addict." Since then, in at least three interviews, it's been "he's a selfish bastard" (paraphrased ).
Yeah, I've noticed a difference too. I'm not sure what to make of it.
Old 10-22-2014, 03:24 AM
Master Fan

Robert's comments -My theory

I posted this from my tumblr

So I was reading what Robert has said and decided to break down his comments for their hidden meaning. Robert does love to get us thinking. He does love Rumbelle but he’s not the type gush over that, he gushes over story and substance.

He talked about the hat/dagger being around before Belle and will be there long after. Rumple is the DO, he’ll live to see Belle and any future children die before him. Bae just died before him. He’s still hurting form that.

He doesn’t want to lose his power because he’d be back to the crippled spinner that people hurt and were malicious towards. Everyone in the past has taunted and bullied him. So he doesn’t want to lose his power and be put in that spot again., but he doesn’t want to live forever and watch his other love grow old and die and he just keeps going on.

So as soon as he saw the hat he became obsessed with what it could do. Only trouble is that he’s falling further into darkness in his pursuit to still have power but be able to die and grow old with Belle.
Old 10-22-2014, 04:25 AM
Master Fan

I don't think RC has ever been part of a popular couple before or had all that much experience other than SGU, with American television, so it may just be that he doesn't like the couple stuff and doesn't get that a lot of viewers are affected by what they say about the characters' romantic ships.

I know he likes Rumbelle. I just think maybe he doesn't quite get that his words carry some importance to the viewers.

On another note, what will be next for Belle? Because I do think she's breaking it off with him. She almost has to, to keep Belle viable and believable and rootable.

Does anyone think they would give her another romance? I mean we hardly ever see her in the one she has, LOL, but maybe that would make Rumple finally see the light? I don't like triangles but something has to wake him up.

Could she end up being pregnant after the you know what hits the fan? Any theories or thoughts on what would be next for her?

Last edited by Belleislove; 10-22-2014 at 04:36 AM
Old 10-22-2014, 04:28 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Good theory Rho...

I'm always really interested to hear what Bobby has to say, can't wait for this storyline to hit full gear...
Old 10-22-2014, 04:35 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy_diamond (View Post)
Good theory Rho...

I'm always really interested to hear what Bobby has to say, can't wait for this storyline to hit full gear...
Does what he say bother you at all? I just want the feeling of a really, really positive person because you never seem to let this stuff get you down.

Also, we do have the Belle centric to look forward to and hopefully interviews with Emilie next week so there is a bright spot!
Old 10-22-2014, 04:35 AM
Elite Fan

Could they interview Emilie sometimes? Robert is getting on my nerves!.

However, I can see some Rumple-like thinking there (especially now that he is hurting from the death of his son): People in his life tend to leave or die, but magic always remains. It has never abandoned him (and never will).

I'd hate to go on a hiatus with Rumbelle splitting up and Rumple looking like complete a.

But, I have a theory. It seems that Rumple needs to capture some more magical beings/people in the hat before he can activate it (that's why he isn't telling Belle. She wouldn't approve). So when he is about to add the last "ingredient", Belle jumps between them to stop him, and gets (accidentally) sucked into the hat. Rumple panics and jumps after her, and they'll spend the next half of the season trying to find a way out. Together.

That would parallel what happened in the past with Bae and the portal, but this time Rumple chooses differently and jumps in.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread