Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-13-2014, 04:32 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonwen (View Post)
I was off of Twitter last night. Did she say anything good?
Nothing spoilery other than someone asked her about whether they have a house or they live in the shop and she said a house and I that "you'll have to wait and see" about whether we would ever see them in a house.

I'm wondering if they actually have him getting her the honeymoon house? Which will be kind of tainted to me if he does it just to be closer to whatever magic may be there but we'll have to see.

Also that we haven't seen yet her favorite scene of the new season.

Maybe that refers to whatever is in Episode 6? I think it's either him giving her the house or else them talking about a baby or else her saying she's pregnant. I think if it were just them having a date or something, Robert would have said it was a good scene in episode 4, but he said it was in 6.

Also, it looks like she may have filmed a scene with the SQ.

I didn't watch the scene with Gold and the SQ. Did anyone who saw it get a kind of vibe that they had a romantic past? If they did can I just roll my eyes as far back in my head as they will go? Because to say that is bad storytelling and redundant is an understatement.
Old 10-13-2014, 04:42 AM
Master Fan

I do think Robert said something about ep 6 making RUmbellers happy

well sounds like we will see a house.

no romantic vibe between SQ and Rumple more like animosity, not sure what to call it.
Old 10-13-2014, 05:03 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
I hate to say this but I'm not that crazy about her outfit. She looks kind of like a schoolgirl.

Oh, I hope Belle isn't interrupting the buddies.
Those are not schoolgirl shoes.

I haven't seen last night's ep yet but Belle's outfit looks really cute.

And while there's no doubt that Rumple's a jerk, am I missing something? Is there some reason that he owes the Charmings or indeed anyone in that town (except Belle and Henry and maaaaaaaybe Regina), well, anything? These are the people who let Belle be magicked (not to mention forcibly drugged) when she was amnesiac in the hospital...who made no effort to rescue him when he was enslaved and tortured and molested by a witch...who tried to control him with the dagger IMMEDIATELY after he was freed from said witch...and so on and so on.

Last edited by Violet Faust; 10-13-2014 at 06:30 AM
Old 10-13-2014, 05:06 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violet Faust (View Post)
Those are not schoolgirl shoes.

It's pretty easy to predict how things will go for some characters, if they're pretty one-dimensional and especially in the case of Gary Stus, so I don't think, honestly, that those posters will be very far off. It's kind of annoying to hear that Rumple and Belle's stories are going to be eaten by the buddy, but it is what it is.

I haven't seen last night's ep yet but Belle's outfit looks really cute.

And while there's no doubt that Rumple's a jerk, am I missing something? Is there some reason that he owes the Charmings or indeed anyone in that town (except Belle and Henry and maaaaaaaybe Regina), well, anything? These are the people who let Belle be magicked (not to mention forcibly drugged) when she was amnesiac in the hospital...who made no effort to rescue him when he was enslaved and tortured and molested by a witch...who tried to control him with the dagger IMMEDIATELY after he was freed from said witch...and so on and so on.
This is why the show won't win any real awards. It's a fantastic concept with fabulous characters and charismatic actors and some well written moments but all in all there's a real lack of continuity and the writing for the characters so OOC from one episode to the next.

I only watched bits and pieces last night so I don't feel like I can comment on the episode.

But when Marian and Elsa get much more screen time than Belle? Something is wrong.

I also don't understand why Rumple doesn't just kill Hook. He doesn't seem all that concerned that Belle will find out. And I need to see some guilt from him because I'm not feeling it right now.

And his sneaking around to meet with the SQ just makes me dislike him, even though I love him. I think they need to turn this story around pretty quickly because Rumple is losing more and more sympathy.

And I bet he gets more screen time with Anna next week than with Belle.

But on a lighter note, that gown that Emilie wore for the dance is just gorgeous and that picture really shows it.
Old 10-13-2014, 05:28 AM
Master Fan

I dont understand that either.

I can't imagine anyone would want or allow themselves to be controlled. Hook, Charmings, anyone, but Rumple is evil because he doesn't want to be controlled?
Old 10-13-2014, 06:34 AM
Loyal Fan

I still think the ballroom dress is too poofy but I love some of the detailing we can see in the close-up.

Quote:
Maybe that refers to whatever is in Episode 6? I think it's either him giving her the house or else them talking about a baby or else her saying she's pregnant. I think if it were just them having a date or something, Robert would have said it was a good scene in episode 4, but he said it was in 6.
I really really hope it isn't baby talk. But it would be great to see them in a house--I'm up for any house right now, LOL.
Old 10-13-2014, 06:46 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violet Faust (View Post)
I still think the ballroom dress is too poofy but I love some of the detailing we can see in the close-up.

I really really hope it isn't baby talk. But it would be great to see them in a house--I'm up for any house right now, LOL.
I want them to have a child too but not under these circumstances. I would hate the thought of her being so happy about having a baby, meanwhile he's going behind her back, making deals with strange women, lying to her, betraying her trust. A baby would just increase my anger at him ten-fold. I just worry that this is going to crush Belle's spirit.

Why they think that people would enjoy seeing Belle get her heart figuratively ripped out over and over again and that would be entertaining is beyond me.

My kind of fear is that she is pregnant in episode 6 and that she ends up losing the baby when the truth comes out, either from stress or something the SQ does. I would hate to think they would do that to them but I just don't know anymore.
Old 10-13-2014, 11:53 AM
Elite Fan

If they're going to have a house, it has to be the "love shack". Belle LOVES it, so no doubt Rumple would like to buy it for her.

Quote:
That's exactly what I thought. I don't know why people think he doesn't love them or that he isn't really friends with Emilie. Did I dream all the photos they took at SDCC together? The interviews? Him challenging her to the ALS water bucket challenge? The BTS pictures just a few days ago of them walking away with their arms around each other (in a friendly way, nothing more)?
Yes, and Robert tweeted on Skin Deep anniversary. Emilie didn't. Yet, I can't recall people freaking out over it and being like "omgshedoesn'tlikeRumbellethisruinseverything!"

I believe Robert doesn't like Rumbelle only if he says so HIMSELF.

Quote:
no romantic vibe between SQ and Rumple more like animosity, not sure what to call it.
Yeah, that was an interesting encounter. Clearly they aren't friends, but Rumple didn't seem to consider her as a big threat, either. And she has a history with Emma, and Rumple knows it? Hmm?

The next episode seems very interesting, at least given the promo and the Press Release. Anna meets the imp!Rumple! Apparently he is after a magical box (the hat again?) that is guarded by the Sorcerer's apprentice, and uses Anna to help him to get it. I wonder what their deal is? What he promises her in return?

We're supposed to see Zoso and learn more about the DO lore in this episode, too. I wonder how that's going to happen?

And maybe we will get some answers as to what's going on with Rumple?

I also noticed something interesting: I assume ep 5 has a Elsa flashback, so the next person Anna meets after her encounter with Rumple is Belle! Perhaps it was Anna who told her about him, and that's how Belle and her father knew to ask him to help them with the ogres?

Last edited by Seamstress90; 10-13-2014 at 11:58 AM
Old 10-13-2014, 11:54 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I also noticed something interesting: I assume ep 5 has a Elsa flashback, so the next person Anna meets after her encounter with Rumple is Belle! Perhaps it was Anna who told her about him, and that's how Belle and her father knew to ask him to help them with the ogres?
See I don't think she goes anywhere after meeting Rumple. I think he does something with her. So I think she meets Belle pre-Rumple, but we'll see.
Old 10-13-2014, 12:08 PM
Elite Fan

I disagree. Anna's story seems to be going in chronological order; first she met David whose mother sent her to Rumple. So it seems more logical to me that she meets Belle AFTER Rumple. But we'll see..

I think SQ did something to Anna.
Old 10-13-2014, 12:19 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamstress90 (View Post)
I disagree. Anna's story seems to be going in chronological order; first she met David whose mother sent her to Rumple. So it seems more logical to me that she meets Belle AFTER Rumple. But we'll see..

I think SQ did something to Anna.
Well, you could absolutely be right. I just assumed Rumple did something to her.
Old 10-13-2014, 01:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamstress90 (View Post)
If they're going to have a house, it has to be the "love shack". Belle LOVES it, so no doubt Rumple would like to buy it for her.

Indeed
Old 10-13-2014, 01:53 PM
Master Fan

How does everyone think Belle will react?

Anger? Throwing things? Tears? Disbelief and shock?

When EM talked about things changing between the SQ and Rumple I wondered whether her character would threaten Belle. She's apparently filmed with Emilie or will film. And maybe that's why he casts the spell that seemingly freezes Belle in the shop (if that's what happens).

I've seen spec that Hook is handing him the box in the BTS photos and Rumple is going to try to destroy himself by letting the box capture him. I personally don't see that at all but it's a theory that's out there.

Any thoughts?

Oh, and does RC get better looking every season? (not that he wasn't to begin with but wow).
Old 10-13-2014, 03:10 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
Well, you could absolutely be right. I just assumed Rumple did something to her.
I think it's also too early to reveal what happened to Anna, since it's one of the big questions of 4a.

I do think their encounter didn't end well, though, as Rumple obviously didn't get the box (if it's the hat). Also it seems like something strange happens to him at the end of that promo.. as if the DO curse kicks into high gear or something. But as I said, it seems that Anna got out of the Dark Castle.

I think the Snow Queen has frozen her and is keeping her somewhere in SB (there was spoiler pics of Anna and Elsa in SB). She might also be the one who put Elsa in that urn. Rumple may (or may not) know about this as obviously he knew the SQ in the past.

Quote:
How does everyone think Belle will react?

Anger? Throwing things? Tears? Disbelief and shock?
I think it depends on how things will play out and how she will find out. She will probably be angry and shocked.

Quote:
When EM talked about things changing between the SQ and Rumple I wondered whether her character would threaten Belle. She's apparently filmed with Emilie or will film. And maybe that's why he casts the spell that seemingly freezes Belle in the shop (if that's what happens).
Yeah, probably. And are we sure it's not just a protection spell?

Quote:
I've seen spec that Hook is handing him the box in the BTS photos and Rumple is going to try to destroy himself by letting the box capture him. I personally don't see that at all but it's a theory that's out there.
If he thinks Belle is going to find out soon, I could see him trying to do something desperate as I don't know if he is able to cope with her anger and pain. I mean, he spent centuries looking for Bae because he felt like s because of what he had done to him. Because of the pain he caused. And now he's hurt another person he loves.. Yeah it's not going to be easy for him.

But if the SQ is still on the loose when Hook gives him the box, I don't think he is trying to destroy himself. Yet.
Old 10-13-2014, 04:04 PM
Master Fan

x