Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-30-2016, 04:55 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
Are we sure Rumple doesn't have magic in NYC? He seems able to help them open a portal and it appears Emma and Regina have magic in NYC. Just a thought.
Yeah and Rumple doesn't have his cane. I'm not convinced he doesn't have magic.

Quote:
Could it possibly be that they will give us at least one hiatus where we can imagine Rumbelle happy and together without something hanging over their heads?
It would seem so, and that would be awesome! But I'm not going to celebrate yet..

Quote:
But then what could bring them back to SB? I have to admit, even though I want them away from everyone, I do love his shop and the library for them to work at and the pink house, LOL.
Rumple will have to save SB from Mr. Hyde

icon by me
Old 03-30-2016, 05:04 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

So it seems that Rumbelle are staying in NYC

If this is true, which basically it very much seems it is then..

, I'm so happy about this

Having a 2nd honeymoon , relaxing, sight seeing, the works

Also

Old 03-30-2016, 05:10 AM
Elite Fan

Shady fairy is shady. Don't trust her, Belle!

icon by me
Old 03-30-2016, 05:33 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
It would seem so, and that would be awesome! But I'm not going to celebrate yet..
Yeah, I'm cautiously optimistic. You never know with this show. I'll wait until the finale to really celebrate.
Old 03-30-2016, 05:41 AM
Master Fan

There's no way Rumbelle are separated, I just don't see it..............I just ask that they give us SOME of them in NYC, on screen..........

That probably is it - I want Rumbelle to team up to help with this Jekyll/Hyde issue...........

We don't know how a portal was opened, to be honest - and how would he have magic? If there can be magic in the world, then why send Belle to NY - and why stay they're?

Last edited by Betsybelle; 03-30-2016 at 05:46 AM
Old 03-30-2016, 06:09 AM
Master Fan

The only two things I'm hopeful about is that Rumbelle is not separated and Rumbaba is fine. All the rest (seeing them in NY in S6, having more than 3 seconds of happy moments) I'd rather not be hopeful about and just wait and see

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamstress90 (View Post)
Yeah and Rumple doesn't have his cane. I'm not convinced he doesn't have magic.
Someone pointed out that it might just be because Hook healed him. It's not his DO magic keeping it fixed but a proper healing. Like why he's not a groviera with all the times people had stabbed him or threw an arrow at him, because he cured those.

And having magic in NY seems strange to me honestly

I'm so intrigued with what's going on with Shady and the baby, especially since it looks like we get Detective!Belle

RoseBennett
Old 03-30-2016, 06:15 AM
Master Fan

Regina and Emma apparently have magic in NYC. Why wouldn't Rumple? Honestly doesn't bother me if he still has magic. I thought there were filming spoiles that said Emma and Regina were working magic? And obviously there is a magical portal opened so there must be some magic there.

Quote:
There's no way Rumbelle are separated, I just don't see it..............I just ask that they give us SOME of them in NYC, on screen..........
Yeah, I agree. I honestly don't see how they are separated. Even if Belle is angry with him about not telling her about being the DO, he wouldn't leave his wife and unborn baby behind in SB. He would still stay there. So I really think they are together in NYC. Nothing else makes sense. And he seems to be on good terms with the rest of the "gang." He clearly gave them his car to return to SB. And they didn't seem at odds in the filming spoilers.
Old 03-30-2016, 07:01 AM
Passionate Fan

You don't suppose it's not NY, do you? I mean, the sky's not tinted red, but, if there's an Underworld Storybrooke, why not an Underworld NY? And the argument that SB (through the curse) may have been based on the Underworld town already existing doesn't count. A lot of New Yorkers would nod wisely if you gave them proof their city was based on an abomination in the Underworld (or so I get the impression from things written by people who have a love-hate relationship with the city).

I hope not, to be honest. I'd prefer to find out they've escaped the Underworld rather than they're still trapped in it with Belle's baby on the way.
Old 03-30-2016, 07:33 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Kel, I'm going for NY

I did think about the magic, I would presume Rumple hasn't got any

I'm going for them settling down in the big Apple, I know I should go in the wait and see mold, but dammit it's going to be their 2nd honeymoon and they are going to be so happy, starting a new journey and I'm going for that!

If it doesn't happen, I'll get someone to fic it

I'm staying with that premise
Old 03-30-2016, 07:44 AM
Master Fan

I have no clue why they settle in NYC. Maybe they just want to make sure they're never interrupted again. He may or may not have magic. I mean I don't know why he would send her to New York unless it's specifically because there is no magic there but they seem to be working magic in the BTS photos, so who knows?
Old 03-30-2016, 09:32 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
I have no clue why they settle in NYC. Maybe they just want to make sure they're never interrupted again. He may or may not have magic. I mean I don't know why he would send her to New York unless it's specifically because there is no magic there but they seem to be working magic in the BTS photos, so who knows?
Magic can still work outside of SB, mostly magical items like the potion to cure Rumple's heart and Zelena's glamour amulet. Maybe they use something like it.

I would rather think Rumbelle together than spend weeks wondering and fretting and being upset so I am going to go with that until I see differently. I would rather Rumple and Belle be in NY and maybe Rumple helps them and they leave and there is another reason Rumbelle return to SB than Belle be missing maybe without her memory.
Old 03-30-2016, 11:53 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I would rather think Rumbelle together than spend weeks wondering and fretting and being upset so I am going to go with that until I see differently. I would rather Rumple and Belle be in NY and maybe Rumple helps them and they leave and there is another reason Rumbelle return to SB than Belle be missing maybe without her memory.
I honestly think they are together. I'm not sure why they would live in a hotel or Neal's apartment, which frankly wasn't very nice, with a new baby but we'll see what happens. They seem to be more house in the country type people but he may just want Belle to see something of the world and that's one of the world's biggest cities so....they may not be thinking of settling there permanently.

I'm just happy that they're expecting a baby. We know he'll get out of the contract with Hades. And he is going to be all super-duper woobie.
Old 03-30-2016, 12:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Oh for sure they are together..I could them in an apartment at first, just to settle into their new life and then later get a country house

Yep woobienss on High when the contract is going and Rumple looking after Belle

Damn I'm seeing it all now , where is our spin-off Rumbelle in NY
Old 03-30-2016, 01:11 PM
Elite Fan

Sneak peek!

Poor Rumple. He's spinning again..

Also, um... Exactly how much blood he'll have to shed to create this portal?

Quote:
I'm just happy that they're expecting a baby. We know he'll get out of the contract with Hades. And he is going to be all super-duper woobie.
Just imagine Rumple holding the baby for the first time.. We're all going to die (Rumple too, lol )!

Quote:
I think it's possible to open a portal from a magical realm to a non-magical one, but not the other way around. Otherwise they wouldn't need the cars. So, the only thing that indicates that Rumple has magic is his leg?

Also, what is Jekyll/Hyde doing in NYC? XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by confessor_meggy
Someone pointed out that it might just be because Hook healed him. It's not his DO magic keeping it fixed but a proper healing. Like why he's not a groviera with all the times people had stabbed him or threw an arrow at him, because he cured those.
Could be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelaine
You don't suppose it's not NY, do you? I mean, the sky's not tinted red, but, if there's an Underworld Storybrooke, why not an Underworld NY? And the argument that SB (through the curse) may have been based on the Underworld town already existing doesn't count. A lot of New Yorkers would nod wisely if you gave them proof their city was based on an abomination in the Underworld (or so I get the impression from things written by people who have a love-hate relationship with the city).
You know, I was thinking that maybe this isn't the real city, but rather some kind of AU. Then I realized that Rumple drove there in his car, so it must be the real world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove
Yeah, I'm cautiously optimistic. You never know with this show. I'll wait until the finale to really celebrate.
Exactly. Better safe than sorry.

I had this angsty thought about Operation Save Rumbaby.. Maybe the loophole is that since Belle never agreed to the deal, she's allowed to keep the baby.. but only if Rumple stays away from them (because he still has to pay the price), hence why he goes to NYC (this would be only temporary, of course.. Like when Regina made this big "sacrifice" in 3x11. She wasn't supposed to see Henry ever again, and look what happened..). And maybe Belle wasn't in the funeral simply because she didn't know?

I'm not trying to be a party pooper, and I really hope I'm wrong.. I just think we shouldn't rule out other options until we have definite proof that Belle's in NYC (Right now it's just an assumption).

icon by me

Last edited by Seamstress90; 03-30-2016 at 02:24 PM
Old 03-30-2016, 03:43 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I honestly think they are together. I'm not sure why they would live in a hotel or Neal's apartment, which frankly wasn't very nice, with a new baby but we'll see what happens. They seem to be more house in the country type people but he may just want Belle to see something of the world and that's one of the world's biggest cities so....they may not be thinking of settling there permanently.

I don't think they're planning on settling down permanently in NYC......and also we know he called NYC the most magical place on earth so for Rumple that's the place he wants most to show Belle......

This is a story where we can pretty much relax and let it play out - enjoy the drama.

The Rumbelle baby storyline is going to be EPIC!

Even in an episode that isn’t their own, we get a significant moment. Hades doesn’t just want Rumbelle’s baby, he WANTS it BADLY. When he told Rumple that he’d better do what he wants if he wants “his child to remain his child”, that was incredibly chilling. We all know that Hades is NOT tearing that contract up…….and neither Rumple or Belle are going to let their baby go. Oh my god, when Belle gets down there and she finds out, well….hell hath no fury like a mother and father scorned.

I'm excited to see Rumple AND Belle hold their baby for the first time; everyone always focuses on only Rumple for some reason........

The SP! Rumple is spinning! Be still my heart……..but why does he spin only under ****ty conditions ? Sob, I want him to spin again….. I want Belle to encourage him to spin again……That would be a beautiful thing

Rumple's face when Hades brought up the contract/deal...... The way he looked down and away - poor baby is so shattered.