Betsybelle
IrishWristWatch

source

source

source

source

source

Future Title List
"A heart is not judged by how much you love; but by how much you are loved by others. "
"Star cross'd lovers"?
"It is a truth universally acknowledged, that an imp in possession of a good library must be in want of a wife."
"And you know, they’re embarking on a new road together and you know, yeah, we’ve just shown a potential bump but this love is real, and we’re gonna see what it can overcome and what it can face together." Adam Horowitz

Previous Threads
#1 / #2 / #3 / #4 / #5 / #6 / #7 / #8 / #9 / #10
#11 / #12 / #13 / 14 / 15 / 16 / 17

icon by me

Last edited by Seamstress90; 12-26-2015 at 02:26 PM
Old 12-05-2015, 01:27 PM
Elite Fan

So, I opened a new thread.. I hope the title is ok.

Bringing the latest spoiler over here.. I'll put it under cut because it reveals so much (thanks Bobby! ), just in case..

Spoiler:

icon by me
Old 12-05-2015, 01:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

TFTNT Seamstress

and Bobby we do you
Old 12-05-2015, 02:18 PM
Obsessed Fan

TFTNT Seamstress!
Great title.

Yes Bobby is the best!

I admit that now I'm kind of worried about our ship. Not what is going on on screen. I'm relieved and okay with that now.

But I am worried about the divide in the ship now. People have very differing opinions and getting angry with each other much like how things were at the end of 4A. I'm hoping the episode will hopefully bring the ship together again. We'll see...
Old 12-05-2015, 06:33 PM
Master Fan

Please no bashing on the actors. That is not allowed on here. Thanks.
*Felicity*
Old 12-05-2015, 07:07 PM
Loyal Fan

I hope this means Emilie is on her way to Vancouver: https://www.instagram.com/p/-7qLf8oq1g/
But it still sucks if they wrote her off for the first three episodes and Belle is the only one mising out again.
Old 12-05-2015, 07:38 PM
Elite Fan

I don't think anyone here is bashing Bobby or anyone else. We're just grateful that we finally got a juicy spoiler..

Ranma90, I hope so too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by koodles (View Post)
TFTNT Seamstress!
Great title.

Yes Bobby is the best!

I admit that now I'm kind of worried about our ship. Not what is going on on screen. I'm relieved and okay with that now.

But I am worried about the divide in the ship now. People have very differing opinions and getting angry with each other much like how things were at the end of 4A. I'm hoping the episode will hopefully bring the ship together again. We'll see...
Bless him!

Yeah, I've noticed that too. I miss those days when our ship was less divided. I really hope we can get back to that place again..

icon by me

Last edited by Seamstress90; 12-05-2015 at 07:45 PM
Old 12-05-2015, 08:45 PM
Obsessed Fan

Thanks for the link, Ranma! Yes, usually Emilie doesn't travel with her cat unless she is going to Vancouver.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamstress90 (View Post)
I don't think anyone here is bashing Bobby or anyone else. We're just grateful that we finally got a juicy spoiler..
Agreed. No one was bashing any actor. We were praising Bobby.

Very confusing that we received a warning.
Old 12-06-2015, 11:44 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by koodles (View Post)
Thanks for the link, Ranma! Yes, usually Emilie doesn't travel with her cat unless she is going to Vancouver.

Agreed. No one was bashing any actor. We were praising Bobby.

Very confusing that we received a warning.
That warning doesn't make sense. Could the mod come back and explain why we got that warning?

I have always tried to see both sides of the Rumbelle issues in season 4 and this current season. Which made it hard because people were criticizing Rumple but if anyone called Belle on her mistakes we were told that this was misogyny and it is not fair to attack Belle and that we just couldn't see our fave was problematic, etc, etc, etc. Some of us were just trying to be fair and we got lumped in with the fans who were really bashing Belle and a lot of us got upset and the same is happening now with the moral majority of the Rumbelle fandom seeing the disturbing trend of us bashing Belle when Rumple is at fault and why can't we understand Belle has been through hell. I am like the rest who are trying not to take sides and than having fans who are jumping on us for trying to be fair because lets face it, they both screwed up in season 4, Rumple worse than Belle but both are at fault for plain not talking and trying to gloss over very real issues that were going on between them. There was a lot of Rumple bashing going on and I was saying he is not the only one who screwed up and got attacked for it. Add in the trolls who gleefully bashed us and our ships and I took a vacation from it all. I don't want it to happen again but I refuse to be part of a hive mentality and we are all mature enough to debate and disagree without attacking each other. I'll admit I was pissed off with the way Belle acted at the well. If she had said she still needed time but wanted to start slowly and rebuild, I would not have had a problem with it but it was the way she coldly brushed him off that made me mad and I admit I called her a name and I didn't mean it, I just reacted but I calmed down and realized that it might not be how it seems. It could just be bad writing though and I have to accept that Belle is not thinking clearly but it bothers me that after all he did that she is not willing to at least try to work on things. I think Rumple needs to protect his heart and Belle needs to realize that he may not or should not wait around for her because if she needs time, he also needs time because he is hurting too. In other words they both need time and I want to see Rumple stand strong without her and not let anyone walk all over him from now on.
Old 12-06-2015, 12:59 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace52373 (View Post)
That warning doesn't make sense. Could the mod come back and explain why we got that warning?

I have always tried to see both sides of the Rumbelle issues in season 4 and this current season. Which made it hard because people were criticizing Rumple but if anyone called Belle on her mistakes we were told that this was misogyny and it is not fair to attack Belle and that we just couldn't see our fave was problematic, etc, etc, etc. Some of us were just trying to be fair and we got lumped in with the fans who were really bashing Belle and a lot of us got upset and the same is happening now with the moral majority of the Rumbelle fandom seeing the disturbing trend of us bashing Belle when Rumple is at fault and why can't we understand Belle has been through hell. I am like the rest who are trying not to take sides and than having fans who are jumping on us for trying to be fair because lets face it, they both screwed up in season 4, Rumple worse than Belle but both are at fault for plain not talking and trying to gloss over very real issues that were going on between them. There was a lot of Rumple bashing going on and I was saying he is not the only one who screwed up and got attacked for it. Add in the trolls who gleefully bashed us and our ships and I took a vacation from it all. I don't want it to happen again but I refuse to be part of a hive mentality and we are all mature enough to debate and disagree without attacking each other. I'll admit I was pissed off with the way Belle acted at the well. If she had said she still needed time but wanted to start slowly and rebuild, I would not have had a problem with it but it was the way she coldly brushed him off that made me mad and I admit I called her a name and I didn't mean it, I just reacted but I calmed down and realized that it might not be how it seems. It could just be bad writing though and I have to accept that Belle is not thinking clearly but it bothers me that after all he did that she is not willing to at least try to work on things. I think Rumple needs to protect his heart and Belle needs to realize that he may not or should not wait around for her because if she needs time, he also needs time because he is hurting too. In other words they both need time and I want to see Rumple stand strong without her and not let anyone walk all over him from now on.

Is it because I said in the previous thread that I wish Bobby hadn't spoiled so much of the scene? If so.....how is that bashing?
Old 12-06-2015, 01:23 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, I'm still scratching my head over that warning. I mean, why would we bash Bobby for giving us such a great spoiler? And no, I don't think it was your post, Betsy, since it was in the previous thread.. And no, that's not bashing, IMO.

icon by me
Old 12-06-2015, 01:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Right hold onto your hats for tonight folks, who knows what it will bring!!
Old 12-06-2015, 01:49 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamstress90 (View Post)
Yeah, I'm still scratching my head over that warning. I mean, why would we bash Bobby for giving us such a great spoiler? And no, I don't think it was your post, Betsy, since it was in the previous thread.. And no, that's not bashing, IMO.

I didn't think so. I mean, if that's what it was, then it would be hard to post anything ......?
Old 12-06-2015, 07:01 PM
Loyal Fan

Well tonight was another middle-finger from the writers to rumbelle fans and of course Rumple gets thrown under the bus again to make their pet character look better. And there was still no point to last weeks well scene. I think the people who believe A&E wants to destroy the rumbelle fanbase are right.

Last edited by Ranma90; 12-06-2015 at 07:38 PM
Old 12-06-2015, 07:29 PM
Absolute Fan

I mainly lurk here, but I think after this episode, I'm completely done with the show. It's clear they don't care about this couple, to have the whole cycle start over again with them, and the lies. It's like they really want to destroy this couple. It also didn't really make sense either, the 180 Rumple did. And I'm calling it now, Belle will be pregnant, which will complicate things even more. So while everyone's in the under world, what's Belle doing, sleeping through it all, once again oblivious to it all? I don't think I will ever stop shipping Rumbelle, but I don't think I can support a show that clearly wants to destroy this couple. I just can't do it anymore. We can't get one moment of happiness without tainting.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread