Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-19-2015, 06:30 PM
Elite Fan

I wanted to SLAP Regina, as much as I love her, I wanted to SLAP her for that! OMG!! Though, I can understand it. Rumple threatened Robin, so to prove she couldn't be manipulated by him, she one upped him and took Belle's heart.

I just wanted to SQUEEE at the sight of RumBelle kissing....
Old 04-19-2015, 06:31 PM
Supreme Fan

Me too ... wasn't expecting that. It was so genuine, and so in the moment. That was totally Belle being in love with her husband.

ODO & KIRA (DS9)

Old 04-19-2015, 06:40 PM
Absolute Fan

I did believe it was really Belle up until Regina's influence. I do hope we are right because if not, it means we still have not actually gotten a real scene between Belle/Rumple this arc. I hate when things are not fully explained on-screen. I bet the writers' twitter is going to be flooded with this question. I did not expect a kiss, though, that really was a shock to me, and I was giddy about that .
Old 04-19-2015, 06:59 PM
Supreme Fan

They were back ... and Bobby/Emilie nailed it!

ODO & KIRA (DS9)

Old 04-19-2015, 07:19 PM
Elite Fan

Best part! CHIP Was mentioned!
Old 04-19-2015, 10:13 PM
Passionate Fan

Thank God! A Rumbelle scene and a kiss!

Damn Regina to hell for ruining it! I am rooting against her from now on!

Is it just me, or is Emma's eyes going red? I guess this is a symbol of her going dark? Why doesn't anyone else notice?

I still don't think Emma is going to go dark though.

I feel bad that the curse is taken over Rumple like that. Too tragic! Please let there be a tlk!
Old 04-20-2015, 03:56 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

MY FEELINGS MY FEELINGS!!!

All the emotion of that scene , the meeting at the well and Rumple showing her his heart and the kiss

My FEELINGS!!!

source
Old 04-20-2015, 09:29 AM
Loyal Fan

[PHOTOS] May Sweeps Spoilers: Scoops From Your Favorite Finale Episodes | TVLine
Of course no mention of Belle or Rumple at all.
Old 04-20-2015, 10:18 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranma90 (View Post)
Sometimes no mention is better.

They should have used the Rumbelle scene last night in the promo.

In the press release it says Gold faces a crisis with Belle in SB.

My guesses:

1. Problem with her heart. Maybe Zelena gets hold of it in NYC. or the fact that Regina has it in her purse in a different land is an issue.
2. Gold is rapidly losing the last of his humanity and finds himself with no feeling for Belle.
3. He sees Belle and Will holding hands and tells the Author to do something about it right now!

Old 04-20-2015, 01:17 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

I'm sort of glad because I want to be surprised

And Belle mentioned in press release for the next episode

Quote:
Meanwhile, in Storybrooke, Gold faces a crisis involving Belle.
source
Old 04-20-2015, 03:11 PM
Passionate Fan

I am sharing this discussion on all Rumbelle and Rumple threads. It is about the curse taken over!

emospritelet: scribbles-by-kate: ...
Old 04-20-2015, 09:12 PM
Passionate Fan

Loved their kiss! I saw love on their faces during that whole scene.
Old 04-20-2015, 09:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace52373 (View Post)

Damn Regina to hell for ruining it! I am rooting against her from now on!
I guess I am one of the only Rumbelle fans who is more annoyed at Rumple then Regina with this whole thing. Rumple knows what Regina is like, Rumple has her backed into a corner (which no, does not give Regina a free pass for using Belle, but I still understand her motives a lot more then I do with Rumple ), doesn't he realise that Belle could be used as a pawn? He is the one putting Belle into danger and it is so depressing. After seeing this episode.. it just makes me sad.
Old 04-20-2015, 10:04 PM
Part-Time Fan

I think that the problem Rumplestiltskin is having is that his ability to make good decisions is vanishing along with his humanity. He's obviously struggling, but there are times when the darkness is clearly winning. I think that he's SO desperate that he can't see things he used to, like that trying to push Regina into a corner is dangerous. That said, I suspect that Zelena might just have had a huge hand in that decision. She's probably pushing Rumplestiltskin's buttons and insisting he do certain things.

When I look back at the entirety of season 4 with the knowledge that Rumplestiltskin's humanity is slowly being overcome by the darkness - I assume his curse - it all makes a LOT more sense. He was desperate to get the hat to separate himself from it. Ironically enough, that was the good man inside him trying to get out - but doing it all wrong because of the darkness. His insane remarks about how the world was in danger from him? The darkness is winning. His inability to realize that he should never put his grandson's mother into the hat? The darkness. The man who tells Emma he would never let go of that power? Rumplestiltskin.

The list goes on, but when you look at his actions in the context of a man in utter conflict with a darkness he can no longer control, it makes so much more sense. When he says that he always makes the wrong decisions, he's right! But it's not just Rumplestiltskin. Rumplestiltskin the man is struggling to be free, but the darkness, the Dark One, is making it next to impossible. And that power over him is only growing, which is why he's told Belle that he'll come back "if he can." I think he's pretty sure that the darkness is going to win, and everything that makes him Rumplestiltskin will be lost.
Old 04-21-2015, 05:40 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by shade228 (View Post)
I think that the problem Rumplestiltskin is having is that his ability to make good decisions is vanishing along with his humanity. He's obviously struggling, but there are times when the darkness is clearly winning. I think that he's SO desperate that he can't see things he used to, like that trying to push Regina into a corner is dangerous. That said, I suspect that Zelena might just have had a huge hand in that decision. She's probably pushing Rumplestiltskin's buttons and insisting he do certain things.

When I look back at the entirety of season 4 with the knowledge that Rumplestiltskin's humanity is slowly being overcome by the darkness - I assume his curse - it all makes a LOT more sense. He was desperate to get the hat to separate himself from it. Ironically enough, that was the good man inside him trying to get out - but doing it all wrong because of the darkness. His insane remarks about how the world was in danger from him? The darkness is winning. His inability to realize that he should never put his grandson's mother into the hat? The darkness. The man who tells Emma he would never let go of that power? Rumplestiltskin.

The list goes on, but when you look at his actions in the context of a man in utter conflict with a darkness he can no longer control, it makes so much more sense. When he says that he always makes the wrong decisions, he's right! But it's not just Rumplestiltskin. Rumplestiltskin the man is struggling to be free, but the darkness, the Dark One, is making it next to impossible. And that power over him is only growing, which is why he's told Belle that he'll come back "if he can." I think he's pretty sure that the darkness is going to win, and everything that makes him Rumplestiltskin will be lost.
Good points!

About Regina, I honestly don't care that she was backed into a corner. She had no right to use Belle like that and that is on Regina, not Rumple! If she wants revenge, take it to the source and I know she heard what Rumple said about what is happening to him and she still used Belle to be deliberately cruel to Rumple and made her forget even though Rumple's soul and the lives of everyone around them is in danger if the DO takes complete control and Rumple dies! This was a step back for her and I for one am not rooting for her HE anymore especially since Rumple told Robin to fight for his true love and idiot Robin didn't listen! I hope Regina finds out that little tidbit! I have issues with Robin as well this season!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread