Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-25-2015, 11:36 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
I don't buy the season 5 stuff because it hasn't been written yet.

I am going to be disgusted if they use the finale to show a HE with Rumple and Cora. That is just incredibly stupid of them to do. After giving us only a few brief scenes of Rumbelle? To show him in an AU married to someone else? I hope it's not true.

I just wasn't clear where this started other than someone saying the read it somewhere.. It truly just seems like speculation.
I think it's just speculation. We know Cora is back for ONE episode - and it seems like she's back for the episode before the finale, not the two-parter itself. I think it's either wishful thinking or some poor Rumbeller who has just been disappointed too often and is bracing themselves.

Personally, I'm still holding out hope for DarkOne!Belle and Prince!Rumple in the AU. I'd love to see Emilie in the Dark One makup.
Old 04-25-2015, 11:37 AM
Master Fan

I adore Belle as she is but Emilie is fabulous at playing dark Belle.

Okay, so now this person is saying Belle becomes Cora and Rumpke's maid and is the Other Woman.

First, no one could have any spoilers for next season. Not possible. Secondly, we know they are back in SB. This person also thinks they are going to do a parallel universe. I don't think even A&E are that foolish. I could see thus for the finale but why would they do this when they know how popular Rumbelle are and how unpopular Crumple is?

Last edited by Belleislove; 04-25-2015 at 11:47 AM
Old 04-25-2015, 12:05 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:

Okay, so now this person is saying Belle becomes Cora and Rumpke's maid and is the Other Woman.

First, no one could have any spoilers for next season. Not possible. Secondly, we know they are back in SB. This person also thinks they are going to do a parallel universe. I don't think even A&E are that foolish. I could see thus for the finale but why would they do this when they know how popular Rumbelle are and how unpopular Crumple is?
Can you post or pm me the link please?
I don't think it's true because what you said, nothing written for S5 and Barbara or Rose didn't film for finale at all. But really Eddy loves Rumple/Bad Girl and don't like Belle so I think he'll will always try to have Rumple with the bad girl and away from Belle as long as he thinks he can get away with it. Remeber the Zelena kiss in S3? No point or reason why Rumple needed to do it other than them wanting to see them make-out.
Old 04-25-2015, 01:13 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranma90 (View Post)
I don't think it's true because what you said, nothing written for S5 and Barbara or Rose didn't film for finale at all. But really Eddy loves Rumple/Bad Girl and don't like Belle so I think he'll will always try to have Rumple with the bad girl and away from Belle as long as he thinks he can get away with it. Remeber the Zelena kiss in S3? No point or reason why Rumple needed to do it other than them wanting to see them make-out.
No I have to disagree with you there respectfully. The purpose of the kiss was Rumple using Zelena I boil bunnies in my spare time Greene's feelings against the psycho bitch so he could get close enough to get his dagger off of her and get out from under her enslavement!

Here is something Violet thought might happen this season!

...odds and beginnings... — TLK & AU FTL, IMO (LOL, IDK)
Old 04-25-2015, 01:28 PM
Absolute Fan

Grace52373, thanks. So it might not even be any AU at all, though it looks like it could be. As for all these theories, nothing has been confirmed, and is just speculation. I choose to believe nothing unless we have confirmation on it. I can be really pessimistic, but I do think it's more likely than not that Rumbelle will end on a positive note this season. There would be no reason to keep doing these "Skin Deep" parallels this arc, and now parallels from their wedding, as from last episode. If this "amnesia" continues, I expect a throw-back to Lacey, too.
Old 04-25-2015, 03:56 PM
Elite Fan

Yep, that sounds like "speculation turned into a rumor" to me. Cora is in the flashback in ep 20, but it looks like she's not in the finale. And the pic of Rumple in a Prince's outfit was taken when they were filming the finale, so that's in ep 21 or 22. And they haven't filmed or even written the scripts for season 5 yet, so no one (except the writers and the cast) can possibly know what's going to happen there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace52373 (View Post)
No I have to disagree with you there respectfully. The purpose of the kiss was Rumple using Zelena I boil bunnies in my spare time Greene's feelings against the psycho bitch so he could get close enough to get his dagger off of her and get out from under her enslavement!
Agreed. Zelena "loved" Rumple, and therefore he was her weakness. Taking advantage of people's weaknesses is what Rumple usually does, so while I hated to see him kissing Zelena, it made a lot of sense to me.

Quote:
Here is something Violet thought might happen this season!

...odds and beginnings... — TLK & AU FTL, IMO (LOL, IDK)
That's interesting, but I have to disagree with "TLK doesn't work in SB because magic is different there". It makes perfectly sense, IMO, that TLK hasn't worked because Rumple doesn't want it to. The kiss wouldn't destroy the DO because magic can't be truly destroyed. The DO would just leave Rumple's body and start to look for a new host, which would potentially lead to disaster. That would definitely explain why Rumple has been careful with kisses.
Old 04-25-2015, 04:13 PM
Absolute Fan

I just had a crazy thought. I was thinking of the Beauty and Beast movie. I haven't seen it in years, but after the beast and Belle kiss, doesn't he turn back into a prince and wears the prince clothes? Could Rumple do the same and that's why he's wearing the prince outfit? Just a crazy thought, even though it wouldn't necessarily make sense in the context of OUAT, but would be a throw-back to the movie the way the dance was.

And count me in the camp who disagrees that TLK does not work in SB because magic is different there. Because why would it work when Snow kissed Charming when he was under the sleeping curse, or when Regina kissed Henry, if magic is so different? I do believe that TLK has not worked because Rumple does not want it to work.

Last edited by 80sBabygirl; 04-25-2015 at 04:23 PM
Old 04-25-2015, 04:32 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranma90 (View Post)
I'm sorry. I don't know how to do links on my phone.

Hopefully this will not be like this person said..

I mean if he's not the DO anymore in FTL that would mean he had TLK with freaking Cora. That would just be the limit. It doesn't even make sense.

But this person also thought Belle and Will were there when the big scene with Emma was filmed and they were not, so I don't think this person had a source.

I know I've seen a story where Belle was Rumple and Cora's maid in fanfiction.

Plus. How in the world would anyone have information on the first half of season 5?

Last edited by Belleislove; 04-25-2015 at 04:39 PM
Old 04-25-2015, 05:31 PM
Master Fan

Quote:

Wouldn't put it past them really, I have completely lost my faith in this show. But it's true that they should know how hated CR are.

"Hey."
"Hey yourself....".
Leticia||icon by me||(x)||(ღ)
Old 04-26-2015, 01:49 AM
Master Fan

The person who is saying this says they got this info from Twitter, Tumblr, interviews, Facebook, the Internet in general.

The problem is no one else had mentioned seeing these things. Where had anyone besides this person said Belle would be Crumple's maid? Or said anything about Season 5?

These aren't "spoilers," meaning from an actual A&E E quote or filming. They are taking what we do know and speculating and calling them spoilers. Has anyone else seen any "source" saying Season 5 would be a parallel? Or anything about Season 5?

I don't think we even know that Rumple is a prince on the AU. All we saw was a human face and a bit of a collar.

Some of this may happen in an AU but the more wilder ones are just fan fiction for now.
Old 04-26-2015, 02:01 AM
Part-Time Fan

Yeah, the Belle as Cora and Rumple's maid sounds like several fan fictions I've read, not like any spoilers any of us have heard. Honestly, I think that this person is pulling all kinds of things out of their nether regions. I suspect that their "spoilers" amount to wishful thinking.
Old 04-26-2015, 02:23 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by shade228 (View Post)
Yeah, the Belle as Cora and Rumple's maid sounds like several fan fictions I've read, not like any spoilers any of us have heard. Honestly, I think that this person is pulling all kinds of things out of their nether regions. I suspect that their "spoilers" amount to wishful thinking.
I agree. That's why I originally brought this up because I wasn't sure where this person was getting this from but it sounds like she just picked things up from the Internet and is just guessing. I mean I can do that!

I am a trifle worried about the AU and how the season may end, because I think they'll be apart again. How I wish we had writers who could actually write things other than separations for them.. But again I'm speculating, not calling my specs a spoiler.
Old 04-26-2015, 06:19 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
I agree. That's why I originally brought this up because I wasn't sure where this person was getting this from but it sounds like she just picked things up from the Internet and is just guessing. I mean I can do that!

I am a trifle worried about the AU and how the season may end, because I think they'll be apart again. How I wish we had writers who could actually write things other than separations for them.. But again I'm speculating, not calling my specs a spoiler.
I want to have hope to but the writers have made it impossible although they have been saying keep watching a lot when people despaired over Rumbelle never getting back together and they are filming these last few episodes so who knows. It is too early to speculate.

I am guessing tonight will be hard but the next few episodes will make up for it!

I found a couple of things, the first one is a meta on what will happen if Rumple goes full DO and speculation on why he is trying to turn Emma dark. The second one is an outline of what one fan wants to happen and I couldn't agree more!

A Blog of Impossible Things • NO ONE WILL GET THEIR HAPPY ENDINGS IF RUMPLE...

This one is anti Hook and heroes!

LittleLostDearie — Things I need this episode
Old 04-26-2015, 12:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Fingers crossed for tonight

I don't know if this is a secret message from Robert or not

Old 04-26-2015, 12:53 PM
Master Fan

I think I'll skip tonight's episode but if I hear it was good I might watch.

"Hey."
"Hey yourself....".
Leticia||icon by me||(x)||(ღ)
Closed Thread   Post New Thread