Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-23-2014, 06:25 PM
Obsessed Fan

RobinღRegina {Once Upon a Time} #7: "There's that elusive but satisfying smile I think about every time I close my eyes" - Robin Hood

Robin Hood ღ Regina Mills
{SoulMates}

credit: scifitvaddict

theshippers;
001. KeepThisaSecret
002. ring of fire
003. Lucas4Brooke
004. AutumnColors
005. Bree347
006. backstreetboysfan
007. baelfire24
008. SaraSidleStokes
009. MaybeLove.
010. miki_cza
011. OnlySlower
012. scorpio_chick
013. GrhmLz
014. ChakotaysLover
015. LostShadow
016. *Dark_Angel*4eva
017. Ms. Evil Regalღ
018. IceKat055
019. j-lu_jovsn
020. Jacquelyn
021. OhTheRightConscienceThing
022. Ladybug726
023. Koda
024. Gwen107
025. Kylebraxtonisthebest
026. partenersincrimeS
027. krissyc20
028. Maggie_R
029. michelle1
030. Iloverrary
031. ~*~ Zoey ~*~
032. sofiab
033. peachysakura24
034. shirona
035. phoenix_shine
036. sherry02
037. Donna L.Crawford
038. Brenda_Corinthos
039. HaylijahღEndgame
040. Captivating
041. beautiful connection ♥
042. lianamed
043. theresadawn
044. LR_Roxy
045. royalღcaliber
046. sourburst

"I've heard many stories about the great & terrible Evil Queen, but from this angle, the evil line seems to be bit of an over-statement. Bold & audacious, perhaps, but... not evil."
honoraryshippers;
Tinkerbell
Sean Maguire
Tanya Maguire
Snow White
Lana Parrilla
Jim Halterman
Henry Mills
Elizabeth Lail
Elizabeth Mitchell

futuretitles;

- "This is your chance at love and happiness - a fresh start, no baggage." Tinkerbell
- "Pick hope over anger. Choose love." - Tinkerbell
- "Did you ever go back and find him? The man with the lion tattoo?" - Tinkerbell
- "He's kind of cute, huh?" "He smells like forest."
- "Have we met before?" "I doubt I would ever forget meeting you."
- "Don't get in my way." "I wouldn't dream if it."
- "We gotta stop meeting like this." - Robin
- "I don't always realize what I have right in front of me." - Regina
- "You still owe me that drink." "Yes, I suppose I do."
- "You can't steal something that's been given to you."
- "But I do hope that Regina opens her heart again to love. It’s been many, many years." - Lana Parrilla
- "Regina's love has to be very manly, & Robin Hood is that. I'm getting very excited." - Lana Parrilla
- "Even independent strong Evil Queens need a little bit of romance now & then." - Sean Maguire
- "There may be somebody out there for Regina. The question is: Will she open her heart to that?" - Edward Kitsis
- ”He’s Regina’s true love, let’s just get that straight. It’s been prophesized." - Lana Parrilla
- "He as much as said he was in love with Regina last season...When you're in love, you're in love" - Sean Maguire
- "She ended up being able to fall in love with Robin Hood, and she started to put her life back together" - Edward Kitsis

usedtitles;
#1: He is her chance at a Happy Ending.
#2: Because of the way he looks at her when he reads the lines, "Stunning, in every way."
#3: Because “the course of true love never runs smooth."
#4: Because Robin thinks she's "Bold & audacious, perhaps, but... not evil."
#5: "Pixie dust doesn't lie. Now go and get your happy ending." - Tinkerbell
#6: "I met someone different. The woman I know is the furthest thing from a monster" - Robin Hood

fanfiction;
Coming Soon

pastthreads;
001 | 002 | 003 | 004 | 005 | 006 | 007
graphics coming soon

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014

Last edited by royalღcaliber; 10-02-2017 at 05:03 PM
phoenix_shine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2014, 06:42 PM
Master Fan

TFTNT Chris!
sherry02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2014, 07:48 PM
Extreme Fan

Tftnt Chris!

So I guess the Shattered Sight curse is going to cover two episodes at least, maybe even into the finale before the curse is broken? I mean, Ingrid cast it now so surely it has to go into effect in 409, but the title of 410 is Shattered Sight, so I'm guessing that's when the main part of the curse is? But the promos for the finale make it sound like the curse is affecting people in that too, so will it not be broken until then? Oh dear that probably means 409 and 410 will end on a major cliff hangers, lol.
Old 11-23-2014, 07:57 PM
Master Fan

Maybe the curse will be in 4x09 and 4x10 and 4x11 will be the aftermath? I'm expecting all 3 eps to be pretty intense. I think 4x10 and 4x11 will be the most intense for Robin and Regina though.
Old 11-25-2014, 02:40 PM
Dedicated Fan

I'm excited to see what the future brings for these two. Somehow I have a feeling they will make it so, that they did meet at the tavern, but somehow they forgott, someone took their memories, or someone didn't want them to remember, and erased every trace of them ever meeting. I got that feeling that's where they are going after that page popped up.
Juliette & Avery,Zero & Jude, Snow & Charming, Emma & Neal always , Robin & Regina, Jack & Emily/Amanda, Oliver & Felicity, Tommy & Laurel , Joey & Pacey, Tony & Ziva,Hanna & Caleb, Stefan & Elena, EJ & Sami always , OG Will & Sonny, Kurt & Blaine, Finn & Rachel always , Brenda & Dylan , Kelly & Brandon,Donna & David, Nasir & Agron. FP & Alice.
SnowingJemily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2014, 03:17 PM
Master Fan

I think that's a good possibility too. Robin seemed to believe it was just to show what could have happened, but I think it will turn out to be more than that.
Old 11-25-2014, 03:26 PM
Dedicated Fan

Yes it does look like it. I don't think they would do flashbacks of and AU, what could have happened. And if they want people to know Robin and Reginga are soulmates and destined for each other, them having met when they were young, and falling in love, but forgotten somehow, would be a good story.
Juliette & Avery,Zero & Jude, Snow & Charming, Emma & Neal always , Robin & Regina, Jack & Emily/Amanda, Oliver & Felicity, Tommy & Laurel , Joey & Pacey, Tony & Ziva,Hanna & Caleb, Stefan & Elena, EJ & Sami always , OG Will & Sonny, Kurt & Blaine, Finn & Rachel always , Brenda & Dylan , Kelly & Brandon,Donna & David, Nasir & Agron. FP & Alice.
SnowingJemily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2014, 03:50 PM
Obsessed Fan

What I'd love to see is a TLK in which both their memories are restored and at the same time the Shattered Sight spell is lifted from them! Now THAT would be one more OQ dream coming true!!

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 11-25-2014, 04:16 PM
Master Fan

That really would be incredibe Chris but probably way too much to hope for!
Old 11-25-2014, 04:22 PM
Obsessed Fan

lol I know! I don't really expect anything from now on, to be honest. Even all this about young Regina and young Robin, I think we are giving much more credit to it than what it's really worth it... Ep.10 will have multiple flashbacks for sure, much like 3x11 did. We already know that in this episode young Regina appears, FTL Robin appears, SB Regina meets Ingrid in her office, Ingrid tries to teach young Emma how to use her powers, city shots with the cast out in the roads of Storybrooke of the past were also shot... It's going to be a mixup and I sincerely hope that Regina's flashback doesn't get cut again like they did last year.

But I'm starting to believe that maybe young Regina's appearance has nothing to do with FTL Robin. Maybe it will be two different flashbacks. Besides, if it was an OQ centric episode in which we see them meet etc, Lana would't have said on twitter that "young Regina popped up for a bit". She would be filming as young Regina for days, not just hours in one day...

Old 11-25-2014, 04:29 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix_shine (View Post)
Besides, if it was an OQ centric episode in which we see them meet etc, Lana would't have said on twitter that "young Regina popped up for a bit". She would be filming as young Regina for days, not just hours in one day...
You have a point. Maybe just one or two scenes as young Regina? I still think Robin is going to be connected though. They aren't going to give him any backstory of his own right now, esp not so close to the mid-season finale.
Old 11-25-2014, 04:45 PM
Obsessed Fan

a backstory no, but if we do get to see that Dark!McHotty!Robin we might as well need a tiny flashback for him as well. Now, if it doesn't get edited out, that's another story there...

Old 11-25-2014, 08:41 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix_shine (View Post)
I sincerely hope that Regina's flashback doesn't get cut again like they did last year.
What flashback was cut? Do you mean the one in the deleted scenes of her and her father?

Quote:
But I'm starting to believe that maybe young Regina's appearance has nothing to do with FTL Robin. Maybe it will be two different flashbacks. Besides, if it was an OQ centric episode in which we see them meet etc, Lana would't have said on twitter that "young Regina popped up for a bit". She would be filming as young Regina for days, not just hours in one day...
I read one theory that Lana was only dressed as Young Regina to pose for the picture in the new book page. But I can't imagine they would take from her valuable acting time to pose for that... it's not a photograph, it's a drawing and a good artist could create it without them posing for it, I would think.
Old 11-25-2014, 09:07 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggie_R (View Post)
I read one theory that Lana was only dressed as Young Regina to pose for the picture in the new book page. But I can't imagine they would take from her valuable acting time to pose for that... it's not a photograph, it's a drawing and a good artist could create it without them posing for it, I would think.
They definitely should not have needed her to be in costume for that. They could just look at a still from Quite a Common Fairy and go from there.
Old 11-26-2014, 06:19 AM
Obsessed Fan

I don't for one second believe that theory! The book's artists have perfectly good material to work with from shots of both of them in 3x03 and other episodes in which they kiss. Sean and Lana were dressed up as past Regina and Robin because there are flashbacks coming, period.

Maggie, yes, it was the scene with her father that I was talking about. Regina was the only one who had her flashback cut from last year's midseason finale....

Reply   Post New Thread